FRL~ToCA14 - IMPORTANT NOTICE POST #283Full 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 284 comments

Saturdays Or Sundays?

• Total voters
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!

After the issues of Saturday we will be trying Media Day again on saturday. However due to this change, Weeks #1-4 are put back a week from posted and as a result there is no mid-season off-week. Weeks #5-8 run as originally posted.

@bajny @Panoz @GTPorsche @lxmmy @R0ssingt0n @Foxed @Glenalz81 @Jack slayer @Spooky Wooky @catamount39 @RACECAR @Carbonox @TDZdave @Spurgy 777 @Andil

Also @Andil @catamount39 - please send me your car # and in Andil case a team name as well.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!

After the issues of Saturday we will be trying Media Day again on saturday. However due to this change, Weeks #1-4 are put back a week from posted and as a result there is no mid-season off-week. Weeks #5-8 run as originally posted.

@bajny @Panoz @GTPorsche @lxmmy @R0ssingt0n @Foxed @Glenalz81 @Jack slayer @Spooky Wooky @catamount39 @RACECAR @Carbonox @TDZdave @Spurgy 777 @Andil

Also @Andil @catamount39 - please send me your car # and in Andil case a team name as well.
#69. :P

Completely forgot about teams. Well if anyone is looking for a teammate, here I am. If not, then I'll send a team name.

IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ!

#16 and just Independent please.

NOTICE TO ALL RACERS:

I'm making a very difficult call here. I got PCARS in May of last year with my PS4 but never ever got much time to play on it. Indeed the last two months have seen more time for me on it than three quarters of 2016. What I have seen has been hugely mixed, with bugs everywhere and shocking servers and customisation issues and oversights.

I've also had a very difficult few weeks personally and as of now cannot guarantee my consistent availability which is required for hosting these events for the foreseeable future. As a result I have decided to put ToCA14 on hold indefinitely.

I hate doing this and I also have to apologise to those who would have been competing and have dedicated to time to this - @bajny @Panoz @GTPorsche @lxmmy @R0ssingt0n @Foxed @Glenalz81 @Jack slayer @Spooky Wooky @RACECAR @Carbonox @TDZdave @Spurgy 777 @chrisjohnson93 @Andil @LancerEvo7 and also a special apology to ex-racer @Tom who a few may remember from ToCA2-5 - he was working on producing special onboard commentaries and circuit guides and indeed I have one already complete.

So, yet again, see you at the racetrack... someday... and thanks for your support.

Alex / Furi.

Its trying times for console gaming at the moment mate, looking forward to a few spot races you have up your sleeve though,

@Furinkazen - No worries mate, thanks for trying. PSN is driving me to the edge of my temper at the moment.
Hopefully something will pop up when everyone can actually race in a room together without disconnecting.

Back