Premium
United Kingdom
Blackburn
Furinkazen_54
fUhkr6U.jpg

~PREVIOUS WINNERS~

Season 1 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 2 - Driftking18594 (Overall)
Season 3 - Sumo098 (Overall, Independents), Team MRT (Teams)
Season 4 - GTP_DaxCobra (Overall), GTP_PaulMac(Independents), VenoMMotorsports (Teams)
Season 5 - Spurgy777 (Overall), JoeOfTheFire (Independents), DeathByCarbon Racing (Teams), Volvo(Makes)
Season 6 - Spurgy777 (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 7 - Spurgy777 (Overall), Yeratel84 (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 8 - Smuffyatcp (Overall), GTPanoz (Independents), Team RPM (Teams), Volkswagen (Makes)
Season 9 - Yeratel84 (Overall), Carbonox (Independents), SYM (Teams), Mazda (Makes)
Season 10 - JoeOfTheFire (Overall), ChrisJohnson93 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Honda (Makes)
Season 11 - Ninners (Overall), AMD87 (Independents), SYM (Teams), Ford (Makes)
Season 12 - Ninners (Overall), Furinkazen (Independents), FAS-Polestar (Teams), Volvo (Makes)
Season 13 - Ninners (Overall, Independents), ECM (Teams)

*Seasons 1-9 - Gran Turismo 5
*Seasons 10-13 - Gran Turismo 6

G3sM1Wc.png

yz0Otny.png

WSpn3kH.png

Oay71nu.png

kB3hTVb.png

~Changed Race Dates to reflect Saturdays.

~Updated Race Settings to include full mechanical damage.

Last edited:
#54 Furinkazen, resurrecting FAS and running that blue #54 BMW in game. Looking for team mate.

I'm going to need some practice at Oulton Park then. Every other track I'm good at. Then again, worst is dropped so maybe I won't have to worry too much about that track if I have a bad race there.

And races that aren't 50 minutes in length.. that'll be something I have to adjust to, but I enjoy sprint races so it shouldn't be too bad. :lol:

Just one question on DLC cars and liveries. Do we get the option to pick or does the game randomly assign one to us if we don't own the DLC?

I'm going to need some practice at Oulton Park then. Every other track I'm good at. Then again, worst is dropped so maybe I won't have to worry too much about that track if I have a bad race there.

And races that aren't 50 minutes in length.. that'll be something I have to adjust to, but I enjoy sprint races so it shouldn't be too bad. :lol:

Just one question on DLC cars and liveries. Do we get the option to pick or does the game randomly assign one to us if we don't own the DLC?

Believe it picks one at random if you do not have the DLC.

I've bought all the DLC so far and I haven't really been unhappy with it,

I'll take #67 unless someone who hates themselves wants me on a team :P

Wait.. this is on.. Sundays... Which means I CAN RACE! :D

Hmmm number wise... figure out everything else later. ;)

Unfortunately I don't have a PS4, and I doubt my brother's going to let me eat into his FIFA time.

Good thing it's a one-make series though. That means during this season, I will no longer need to complain about one car being way above the others, and can instead focus my whinery at the front runners for being too sweaty for a semi-casual series like TOCA. :P

Saturdays won't work for me either. VRR Super GT takes priority there.

Back