FRL ~ ToCA14 - Spurgy, Yera, ECM, Audi Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 872 comments
MiG Motorsport is proud to announce its new livery for its inaugural ToCA Season as an independent team. Furthermore a new main sponsor could be acquired: PKN Orlen S.A.

20180106171939.jpg
20180106171951.jpg

The first pre-season test went well, I'm looking forward to media day :)

Nukeshot - VERT Racing announces driver line-up and livery.

Greek driver CrazyJohnIsHere (#25) and Brit offapple (#29) will be driving for the team, which is a collaboration between Nukeshot Motorsport and Virtual Endurance Racing Team.

4692756380148335124_0.jpg

EKO Fuel is the primary sponsor. ExxonMobil is also used excussively on offapple's car, as EKO is the Greek equalivent of Exxon.

Other sponsors displayed are:

- MediaMarkt
- Tein suspensions
- Volk wheels
- Trivago
- L'Oréal
- Adidas
- Bilstein dampers
- PS4
- Greek National Tourism Organisation (CrazyJohn only)
- Vodafone (offapple only)

CrazyJohn's livery on display:

6133903869501015572_0.jpg

And offapple's:

6269011860271432212_0.jpg

Last edited:
East Coast Motorsports (ECM) are proud to announce their livery for the upcoming season, fresh from the ECM design studios.

ECM's Team Lineup will consist of:
Coward Noob (Tool) #77 @Spurgy 777
Slow Noob #177 @Andil

ECM will also be running an independent entry:
Number 3 Driver #43 @LancerEvo7

ECM are proud to be sponsored for this season by:
  • Michelin
  • Mastercard
  • Or is it Visa?
  • RPH
The below image shows the team's livery as imagined by chief designer @Spurgy 777

ecm.png

Last edited:
Fresh off transportation from Japan, Enigma Racing has officially announced a part-time entry to ToCA14 running the Razer-backed Audi TT-ST.
25689543908_2ba4920198_c.jpg

Veteran driver Street-King-07 will return to touring car racing as an Independent driver for the Brands Hatch Indy, Suzuka and Nurburgring rounds of the championship in between duties in GT3 racing.

Other sponsors include:
  • Autogrill
  • Irn Bru
  • Tim Hortons
  • Dixcel
  • UPS

East Coast Motorsports (ECM) are proud to announce their livery for the upcoming season, fresh from the ECM design studios.

Coward Noob #77 @Spurgy 777
Slow Noob #177 @Andil

• Michelin
  • Mastercard
  • Or is it Visa?
  • RPH
The below image shows the team's livery as imagined by chief designer @Spurgy 777

View attachment 704634

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:.....many lolz

Coward Noob #77 @Spurgy 777
Slow Noob #177 @Andil

• Michelin
  • Mastercard
  • Or is it Visa?
  • RPH

View attachment 704634
Venom Motorsports throwback...

Presenting the P.A.R.T. presented by C360R sponsored by Aero Paint Volkswagen Scirocco R-TC. Fresh from the shores of the USA. We had to take the photos at sunset due to how bright the car is in the daytime.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180107225638.png

Along with Aero, sponsors include:
Castrol Edge
Puma
VP Fuels
XBox

Presenting the P.A.R.T. presented by C360R sponsored by Aero Paint Volkswagen Scirocco R-TC. Fresh from the shores of the USA. We had to take the photos at sunset due to how bright the car is in the daytime.

View attachment 704783

Along with Aero, sponsors include:
Castrol Edge
Puma
VP Fuels
XBox

"Aero Paint"... should I be worried?

YERA Motorsports hereby presents it's "contender" for ToCA14:

Portugal photo-shoot.jpg

Camel Racing YERA Motorsports presented by GPCMR will tackle this season in a s**tbox Peugeot RCZ R, which beyond the naming partner, includes the following sponsors:

Total
Magneti Marelli
OZ Racing
Sparco
Brembo
Valeo
SKF
Turismo de Portugal (Tourism of Portugal)
Giovanni Galli.

Here's some extra photos taken during the car's shakedown, in La Sarthe:
ToCA14_announcement_1.jpg

ToCA14_announcement_2.jpg
ToCA14_announcement_3.jpg
ToCA14_announcement_4.jpg

As you can see from the last shot, this polished turd car is 100% French and will live to its (lack of) potential.

Okay, so my team isn't very rich... All our money went to things I am not allowed say by the forum rules...

Our "service truck" is actually an old VW van with some spare tires in it, the only experience my mechanic (yes, only one mechanic) has, is changing the wheel of his bicycle. Took him 2 hours. Also, we bought a second hand sticker set from a 90's rally team, stole their name and signed up for TOCA14.

No money to rent a track for the photoshoot, so it had to happen at our ehm... factory... and on the highway.
(the service truck wouldnt start so we couldn't move it away...)

Tnd1Bxg.jpg

IBdRpg7.jpg
EHdJ2A1.jpg
vCbmqGu.jpg
bQKMc7U.jpg

Sponsors are :
ELF
Total
Michelin
Renault Réseau France
Champion
Facom
Speedline
Simon Racing

Okay, so my team isn't very rich... All our money went to things I am not allowed say by the forum rules...

Our "service truck" is actually an old VW van with some spare tires in it, the only experience my mechanic (yes, only one mechanic) has, is changing the wheel of his bicycle. Took him 2 hours. Also, we bought a second hand sticker set from a 90's rally team, stole their name and signed up for TOCA14.

No money to rent a track for the photoshoot, so it had to happen at our ehm... factory... and on the highway.
(the service truck wouldnt start so we couldn't move it away...)

Tnd1Bxg.jpg

IBdRpg7.jpg
EHdJ2A1.jpg
vCbmqGu.jpg
bQKMc7U.jpg

Sponsors are :
ELF
Total
Michelin
Renault Réseau France
Champion
Facom
Speedline
Simon Racing

Looking good but remember to fix the number plates and windscreen banner, thanks. EDIT I had a diecast of the original car this was based off of until recently.

Looking good but remember to fix the number plates and windscreen banner, thanks. EDIT I had a diecast of the original car this was based off of until recently.

Sorry, didnt saw anything about the number/banner in the first post. Is any default numberplate/banner ok?

And i had this car for my slot track, was the first one i had, together with the yellow/blue megane :) when i was 14 (?) years old i decided to repaint it. Removed all the decals and then i forgot about it... :(

It was this exact car

scalextric-c2094-renault-megane-diac-06.jpg

My apologies, I was looking at the image, not at the notes below it :) Will fix it tonight!

Reading your team release I immediately thought of Top Gears "ambitious but rubbish"... But then remembered that applied to majority of my previous 13 seasons...

Gone quiet here, I guess you're all confident for the season ahead? Important two notes. @LewisR3 @HighStakes @RedPartyhat @julinho54 @AudiMan2011 @Alextaq @Espial @Roflwaffle @Matty @CrazyJohn @DrifterJoe @RACECAR @Panoz @LancerEvo7 @Foxed @Niop @Ninners @GTPorsche @RealJaySee @Spurgy 777 @Yeratel84 @MadDog18 @chrisjohnson93 @Andil @damonc84

1) MEDIA DAY is this weekend, but shifted to Sunday. More details end of the week.
2) Qualifying 2 will have a tweaked rule, no drafting of other cars allowed.

I'm okay with Sunday as I have an endurance race on the Saturday evening.

Hey, just read the rules again and I got a quick question regarding the points:
According to rule 5.06 only 6 events will count towards the total points with the worst event being discarded. There are 8 events planned. Does that mean, that there will be 2 events being dropped?

Hey, just read the rules again and I got a quick question regarding the points:
According to rule 5.06 only 6 events will count towards the total points with the worst event being discarded. There are 8 events planned. Does that mean, that there will be 2 events being dropped?

Good spot - that was 6 from 7 events. With Maggiore being added its 7/8. From R6 onwards the drop is automatically factored in.

Latest Posts

Back