FRL ~ ToCA14 - Spurgy, Yera, ECM, Audi Champions!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 872 comments
so whats the plan for Sunday? what we doing

Also - how do i go about getting the TOCA logo onto the PS ?
Thanks

Post for weekend schedule will be up tomorrow.

What do you mean about the logo? Instructions are clear in OP.

Yeah I can see the decal placements post on the first page but can't see where I get hold of the TOCA logo to download etc ?

Many thanks

@LewisR3 @HighStakes @RedPartyhat @julinho54 @AudiMan2011 @Alextaq @Espial @Roflwaffle @Matty @CrazyJohn @DrifterJoe @RACECAR @Panoz @LancerEvo7 @Foxed @Niop @Ninners @GTPorsche @RealJaySee @Spurgy 777 @Yeratel84 @MadDog18 @chrisjohnson93 @Andil @damonc84 @snowgt

Apologies but I did mention that I would be busy Saturday, and Friday was a lot more eventful than I thought. Anyhow Sunday is ToCA Media Night.

The official season launch at Brands Hatch Indy, in a weeks time the season opener for ToCA14. It's a chance for a room with full settings and conditions for drivers to test out their cars. There will be at least 1 pre-season photoshoot as well. If there are significantly more available people than 16 (max lobby spaces), then I may ask if a Steward can open a second room to run alongside. If its very busy or plenty new people join later on (as people come and go throughout the night), then I may have a second photoshoot.

Schedule (in GMT)
18:50 - Room Opens
19:00 - Session #1 (Indy)
19:50 - Photoshoot 1
20:00 - Session #2 (Indy)
20:50 - Photoshoot 2
21:00 - Session #3 (GP layout)
21:50 - Room shuts.

Tomorrow will see full OP update prior. Specs included in this update are final, and frozen until after Round 3.

Hopefully see you there!

Good media night.

Anyways I can confirm it that my first race weekend of this season will be at Round 3. Next weekend I will be at Daytona for the 24 Hours and working the Saturday of Round 2 after that.

Pictures to come tomorrow, was a great night for all concerned.

Schedule to receive a minor revision towards season end, will post that tomorrow probably.

Was a good test. Audi is handling pretty good and looking set for some midfield scraps in the back end of the top 12 despite only running part time this season.

Was a good test. Audi is handling pretty good and looking set for some midfield scraps in the back end of the top 12 despite only running part time this season.

You made progress? Either the sandbags have been out or your car was a piece of broken 🤬 because before tonight you were light years off the pace.

Forgot about this happening this evening. Probably didn't help that I got no alerts even though I was tagged in the thread.

Wouldn't have missed slow people like you anyway ;) - remember next Saturday!

Good evenings running. Its going to be one hell of a midfield scrap.

Yeah, to be honest in my view - P1-P8 roughly 0.3 seconds. P8-P24 roughly 1 to 1.5 seconds.

Hey, some nice sessions yesterday. I was quite happy with my tune and my pace + I was able to improve my lap time by 0.3s :)
Too bad I can't make it next Saturday for the races :(

I'll be there the week after, for Dragon Trail, one of my favorite tracks :D

Was good last night. Was struggling with pace but think my setup was pretty bad.
Made a few changes and gained some time in a offline time trial.

RE the qualifying, just to confirm for the upcoming race, the top 12 are locked in and everyone else has to qualify for the last 4 spots of the race?

Was good last night. Was struggling with pace but think my setup was pretty bad.
Made a few changes and gained some time in a offline time trial.

RE the qualifying, just to confirm for the upcoming race, the top 12 are locked in and everyone else has to qualify for the last 4 spots of the race?
Yes but with panoz missing and maybe lancer opens it up to 6 spots, will confirm that.

Cool - I'll have to up the pace ha ha
You still get points (albeit less) for DNQ, based on finishing position. Don't forget a single drop round as well. That's worst weekend not 3 individual races.

Back