FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
  • 63,316 views
Hyundai will come on strong as the tyres wear. I'm .75 slower at the end of a race distance than the start at the moment.

Personally I see this as the strongest track for the Hyundai - slow rotational corners and low average speed.
 
Hyundai will be strong. Idk if I have a chance. I'm absolutely horrible on tires and I fall off a cliff pretty quick
 
Personally I see this as the strongest track for the Hyundai - slow rotational corners and low average speed.
edit ignore me im dumb
 
Last edited:
I'm getting left rear tire wear here. What is this game
 
Chance I might be unavailable this saturday and have to push back a week, will know 100% tomorrow.
 
Should be back on pace at Tsbuska, did a few laps earlier and was in the mid 58's. Never seem to do well at Brands (except 2 2nds and a win in today's daily race in a Porsche 919) so possibly can get a few decent results to try and get locked in for week 3 onwards.
 
I also cannot make it this weekend so putting it back a week is fine by me.
 
Chance I might be unavailable this saturday and have to push back a week, will know 100% tomorrow.
It's not like you would qualify anyway... nah but that's fine with me whatever you have to do
 
Confirmed, round off.
 
The original schedule was to start on the 3rd of last month, then have weekends off for BTCC at Oulton and Le Mans before racing again last weekend.
 
well, i can race for a little on next Saturday i guess. just gotta leave to catch a train to see the mets lose eventually.
 
I guarantee a Mets world series once Blake Bortles signs with them
 
theyre both better than reyes i can tell you that much
I was in Colorado to watch the Rockies play the Mets and what a treat it was to see him and Bautista. It was also the game where Nimmo led off with an inside the park home run :banghead: and Arenado went hitless but then hit a home run in the next five games in a row or something :banghead: Why we chose to go the game where deGrom was pitching I’ll never know.
 
So I'm guessing Tsukuba is this Saturday.
Is the whole schedule pushed back a week now?
 
Rumor has it we're actually going to Northern Isle
 
Back