FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
  • 63,321 views


I think Fiat has just been confirmed as the next manufacturer to join the ToCA ranks
 
Fairly sure Tsukuba is next, not SSRX, Kart Space, or Matterhorn, or even Northern Isle although @cnd01 thought he was in a stock car race anyway at weekend :p

Reckon a 56.5 will be pole.
 
Fairly sure Tsukuba is next, not SSRX, Kart Space, or Matterhorn, or even Northern Isle although @cnd01 thought he was in a stock car race anyway at weekend :p
No different than anyone else lol
 
Possibly the Hyundai too, going by its pace at Brands.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Hyundai is just as quick as the VW. It was as fast as the Audi at Brands like you said and it has the tire wear advantage
 
Also @Furinkazen are we allowed to have 4 wheels off on the green kerb out of the last turn? The cars get pretty understeery as the tyres wear, and will probably need it.
 
Sorry guys been really busy last few days. Amended schedule be up tomorrow at latest, Tsukuba of course still this weekend.
 
Sorry guys been really busy last few days. Amended schedule be up tomorrow at latest, Tsukuba of course still this weekend.
So scared you won't qualify that you're that busy testing?
 
I'm certain I won't qualify..........I can here the cheers from here LMAO
 
I might be able to make the Q1 room when I get back from Northumberland, but it'll be tight.
 
Will not be making this round as it is the day of my grandmother's memorial mass.
 
I'm not good. is 57.7 a good enough time to qualify? I can lay down consistent 20 lap sessions of low 58s, but I can't really get much faster than that :/
 
Last edited:
I'm not good. is 57.7 a good enough time to qualify? I can lay down consistent 20 lap sessions of low 58s, but I can't really get much faster than that :/
Its sounding like we're gonna be down enough people that everyone will probably get in.
 
Oh man this seems as so much fun. Have been reading almost all pages. Pretty late again to join. But great championship it seems, my compliments to @Furinkazen !

As I understand this is BST so London time ? Only 1 hour difference from me. I thought it was US time based on all the US and Canadian players. Then I noticed Furinkazen is from UK.
 
Times in the OP are in British time, but it's a good time for both Europe and the US, that's why we have a good mix.
 
I most likely won't make the races tomorrow as well.
 
I've been in the process of moving the last few days so I will be missing a few weeks until I get settle down in my new home.
 
Last edited:
Against
 
Back