FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
  • 63,283 views
What car are you driving again?

General note for FWD set-ups - More camber on back than front, higher front springs, max front aero min rear.

The Hyundai is what ive chosen to practise in for the most part
 
The Hyundai is what ive chosen to practise in for the most part
Ahh don't really have a clue on RWD set-up - you have the car running at latest spec? 1% power increase today.

Low 39s is just a guess based on last seasons pace.

Yup and generally lap times this season have been around 1sec off last season.
 
Also since the update, most have lost a little more time. 39s sound right based on those factors and last season's record
 
Before the BoP changes and the tire model change, the stock Hyundai setup with minimum rear df was within a tenth of my pole winning Audi tune at Brands Indy and faster than my Audi at Tsukuba
 
I have middle rear df on my Hyundai. Surprised it makes any difference with as narrow of a range as we have, but minimum is too twitchy and max is way too tight.
 
This was pre-update, but I have a G29 which probably makes it easier to control a twitchy car
 
I'm on a pad too so its a struggle from the get go, I also need to learn the track a bit more, if anyone at some point would be willing to help me out i'd appreciate it
 
Adjusted standings with two revisions via Stewarding coming later.
 
I won't have time to race this weekend as I'm away on holiday.
Should be good for the other remaining races though.
 
Regarding flag can I remind everyone you drive session timer 15 min or flag, whichever comes first.
 
If you're going to set 15 minutes as a hard limit, why waste your time typing 'flag' then? Especially since the reason it never got called this past week was because you were on a hotlap.
 
My question still has not been answered lol
 
Those updated standings are coming with the end of Q2, and the Clio tables as well.
 
I'm sure the next V8s season will be underway at that point as well :(
 
I'm sure the next V8s season will be underway at that point as well :(
I'd rather no V8s than to have the name thrown on a GT4 series like we did with DTM tbh.
 
Anyone done any laps yet, what times are you getting?
 
Still no update?
 
Back