FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
  • 63,304 views
Wow, bop boost, nice :D
Is it effective immediately or for the next season?
 
Wow, bop boost, nice :D
Is it effective immediately or for the next season?

Immediately for rest of the season - also you're solo Peugeot, @Foxed has had to withdraw.
 
Well I guess I have 2nd in points basically locked in now. The classic mid season physics change puts ECM waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than everyone else lol. Still a lot of fun to race. And damn now I have to take a different car for next season
 
Some good battles in race 3 @chrisjohnson93 . I went of twice in front of you and then came back twice .
Just couldn't keep it consistent in that race!

You kept going off at the fast left which is probably the hardest turn on the track.
 
I've only done about 8 laps to see the circuit so far, haven't really driven it at pace yet.
 
I will be racing with no practice this week, so I'll be comfortably ahead of Furi still
 
74 point lead, disgusting.
That's the mid season tire model change that hurts everyone up front except for the championship leader. My setup is trash now compared to how it was before the update. Assuming that happened to Joe too and RCB's car got murdered by the update. Gap was something like 30 points after Monza
 
74 point lead, disgusting.
That's the mid season tire model change that hurts everyone up front except for the championship leader. My setup is trash now compared to how it was before the update. Assuming that happened to Joe too and RCB's car got murdered by the update. Gap was something like 30 points after Monza


It's also destroyed the BoP according to some results I got sent earlier...
 
PSN: Swiftautosport9
Car #: 50
Preferred car: Megane GR4
Team Name: Swift Autosport
Independent
 
Should be there provided I don't lag out again.
 
Will unfortunately be missing again tonight. Saturday's been harder to stick too every week but hoping to make last two races.
 
Won't be there either.
 
8 Q spots, wow...
 
Warm-up lobby open.
 
Think we'll have 15 out tonight.
 
Back