FRL ~ ToCA15 - NINNERS, AUDI SPORT ECM, GTPORSCHE, CHAMPIONS!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,036 comments
Sorry guys, been ill for the last day and a bit hence delay in getting round to things.

Firstly a note into last weeks Stewarding, results for Maggiore Race #3 adjusted following a penalty applied onto myself, and a reduction in Macboy's penalty.

Stewarding for Blue Moon -
@AudiMan2011 - Strike for incident R1 L8.

Overall summary of strikes (season):
1x @DrifterJoe @Espial @Furinkazen @LancerEvo7 @TNR_KING_FILO @Macboyilija @AudiMan2011

2x @cnd01 @CrazyJohn @LewisR3

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

ECM might have mathematically clinched teams provided they show up now lol
If either me or Nin show up and finish last of the 5 team cars still running, and FAS are the top 2 team cars for the rest of the season, ECM would still win by 20 points.

If Polar would actually show up, that would cut it down to 8 points. John also showing would cut that down to 2.

If either me or Nin show up and finish last of the 5 team cars still running, and FAS are the top 2 team cars for the rest of the season, ECM would still win by 20 points.

If Polar would actually show up, that would cut it down to 8 points. John also showing would cut that down to 2.
If Filo and Furi 1-2 the remainder of the season, They would pass ECM after race 2 of Brands in points if you did not show up either week.

After doing math, ECM needs to be 138 ahead before Brands to clinch after this week. Only 73 points away from doing it this week.

Raceday, don't think anyone has done laps for this one. Should be interesting. 6 transfer sports, 7 if @Andil isn't around.

You gonna get guys who haven't raced with us in 5 years to show up to force Q1 and then have them bash through the field for all 3 races again?

You going to quit complaining about everything?

1) I can't tell you how someone is going to race
2) we had 3 late drop-outs who would have made the field instead

Test lobby open.

You going to quit complaining about everything?

1) I can't tell you how someone is going to race
2) we had 3 late drop-outs who would have made the field instead

Test lobby open.

It's a bit obvious if they don't run in a series too often, but hey logic doesn't exist on this realm for you 80% of the time.

I mean you're the same guy that wont entertain Suzuka cause you're afraid of a Godzilla attack or some wacky crap in the same frame of thought.

You know what stops people complaining? Getting things properly done. You should try it sometimes...

Wouldn't be still going after 14 seasons if it wasn't done properly 💡

It's a bit obvious if they don't run in a series too often, but hey logic doesn't exist on this realm for you 80% of the time.

I mean you're the same guy that wont entertain Suzuka cause you're afraid of a Godzilla attack or some wacky crap in the same frame of thought.

Yera said to me Suzuka wasn't a good idea to put back in...

Race 1 - After a great qualifying, that was undone by cnd outbraking himself into T1, which meant already my race was screwed in terms of a good result. Started making progress and then got unnecessarily ran wide on the exit of the hairpin to push me back down the order again. And then just as I'd recovered again, got punted into the barrier at the multiple apex left, leaving me dead last. Bit of a joke of a race.

Race 2 - Started near the front and had a good scrap with John but ultimately let him go as he clearly had the better pace and didn't want to have the others catch us up. Lost out to cnd on the line due to tyre wear, but P3 was ok.

Race 3 - More ****, started ok and then got nudged into a tyre barrier by John. Probably not intentional but it screwed my race. Finished P8 I think, couldn't do more than that.

Will miss next week as I'm away. Still good fun despite the carnage. Was good racing on this circuit when around appropriate people, but a lot of silly lunges unnecessarily as well.

Race 1... well.

Race 2 was boring after I overtook Moleman, it felt like a 6 (or more) lap long time attack.

Race 3 was bearly the same as Monza's race 3 but with less drama.

@Andil that was lag. I never touched you and you went straight into the barrier.

Back