FRL - ToCA17 ~ Week 8 - BRANDS GP FINALE!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 196 comments
Yeah sorry Furi give it to the next guy I dont know what Banana's doing cant get a straight answer from him so I'll go independent again

Not bad grid last night. Not anticipating more than 16 cars tonight for the 400 which I will host from 7pm GMT, with a twenty minute Qualifying session from 7:15pm GMT. Yes, twenty.

Well, that was a lonely race. At least I didn't have to repair any damage.

Me after Race 3:

image0.jpg

Greetings All,

I would like to register to join this racing league, looks like alot of fun and would love to join, please see below details as requested:

PSN: Metal721
Driver #: 64
Preferred Car: Hyundai Genesis
Team Name: ------

Greetings All,

I would like to register to join this racing league, looks like alot of fun and would love to join, please see below details as requested:

PSN: Metal721
Driver #: 64
Preferred Car: Hyundai Genesis
Team Name: ------

Hi mate, Hyundai is unavailable. Audi, Toyota, Peugeot, Renault are available.

Pts to come Thursday night.

Last edited:
STEWARDING - SPA:

Round #1
~ @LancerEvo7 given a 0.2 second penalty for contact with Rob. Position swap in effect. No further action.

Round #2
~ @Crashbroke23 given 2x strikes for contact with Yeratel, & Saints. Due to having 2x strikes - this triggers a 3pt penalty to OVERALL score.

General
~ Driving standards warnings for @Ninners , @cnd01 , @raceorama123432 .

ROUND RESULTS - SPA:
unknown.png

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS AFTER WEEK #1 - SPA:
Overall:

unknown.png

Independents:
unknown.png

Manufacturer-Teams (due to official Manufacturer teams being a thing now, the Makes championship is discontinued):
unknown.png

Driver Weights detailed above in overall standings. If a points tally is tied - ballast is shared. These car weights apply up to end of Race #1, including Qualifying.

111% @raceorama123432 , @GTPorsche
108% @Ninners
107% @Panoz
105% @cnd01 / @LancerEvo7

Secondly - because of a cancellation of an event I was due to attend due to Corona virus, I can bring calendar forward a week and we can race 21st March - any issues with this?

See you at Brands Hatch Indy this weekend!

Last edited:
Brands Indy raceday!

Reminder to new drivers @Metal721 and from next week @Kirismile that i'll need a friend request myself "Furi_54" for you to access the required decals and numbers (which i'll get to soon as I can) , and "TheOriginalJonT" AKA @LancerEvo7 as he'll host race room. See you tonight!

Hi guys, thanks for the reminder. Friend requests sent. Which time format are we on?
Just wondering for the event start time etc.

Hi guys, thanks for the reminder. Friend requests sent. Which time format are we on?
Just wondering for the event start time etc.
Pre-qualifying's usually at 7pm GMT/BST. Lancer or Furi usually have a lobby open for a few hours beforehand for practice.

Reminder for those who didn't run in the ToNKS 400 that today's events will start an hour later than normal in the US and Canada. Will return to the normal 2 Eastern once the Brits change their clocks on the 29th.

Cheers for the session tonight. Won't be joining going forward, setup for the league isn't very clear to me. Thank you for your time though.

Right so due to the cancellation of a rally event I was supposed to be attending this saturday - ToCA is racing Week #3 Fuji on Saturday. In the event the BTCC is called off on the 28th (which I would have been attending) then Week #4 Interlagos will be then taking place, followed by a mid-season break of one week.

STEWARDING - BRANDS HATCH (INDY):

Round #5
~ @AudiMan2011 given a strike for contact with Lancer.

General
~ @Furi issued a strike retrospectively for incident from Spa, in Round #2 with Connor.

~ HMS BREXIT HAULERS (RFLX) (BMW) did not tell me prior to weekend which driver was running for Manufacturer and Independent points. All three cars turned up with Manufacturer plates. Due to it being late in the day I did not tell them to change, and also understand @Niop was potentially unavailable. In light of this I used the same drivers as previous weekend who were nominated for Manufacturer points - @RedPartyhat , @Niop - and @gokartman78 nominated for Independents

~ @RedPartyhat excluded from the weekend for multiple offences. Too many too list but to also have you being reported in Q2 is a first. Three strikes also applied and a resultant 6-point penalty triggered automatically to the Overall points score.

ROUND RESULTS - BRANDS HATCH (INDY):
unknown.png

A welcome to @Akmuq , @TrentDog1 , @Metal721 - hopefully see you on track other times of the season. Also a reminder @bigbeefytaco you are registered.

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS AFTER WEEK #2:
Overall:

unknown.png

Independents:
unknown.png

Manufacturer-Teams:

unknown.png

A.O.B

Calendar Update - following cancellation of events I was to be attending next two weekends are race weekends, followed by a mid-season break after Week 4/8. @FireEmblem10 I know this will affect you.
unknown.png

And finally - this COVID-19 virus has caused chaos for everyone and now one of ours has been struck down by it. Wishing a speedy recovery on behalf of everyone in FRL to @raceorama123432 and see you back on the virtual racetracks soon!

See you at Fuji this weekend!

STEWARDING - BRANDS HATCH (INDY):

~ @RedPartyhat excluded from the weekend for multiple offences. Too many too list but to also have you being reported in Q2 is a first. Three strikes also applied and a resultant 6-point penalty triggered automatically to the Overall points score.

Tf are you talking about
In a race series where I get punted off multiple times every race, I get DQed for essentially no reason.

Furi logic never lets me down.

Last edited:
~ HMS BREXIT HAULERS (RFLX) (BMW) did not tell me prior to weekend which driver was running for Manufacturer and Independent points. All three cars turned up with Manufacturer plates. Due to it being late in the day I did not tell them to change, and also understand @Niop was potentially unavailable. In light of this I used the same drivers as previous weekend who were nominated for Manufacturer points - @RedPartyhat , @Niop - and @gokartman78 nominated for Independents

I was under the impression that me and @gokartman78 were the drivers signed up with @RedPartyhat filling in if one couldn't make it.

Latest Posts

Back