FRL - ToCA17 ~ Week 8 - BRANDS GP FINALE!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 196 comments
I think it's just the Renault & Peugeot left now.

Friend requests sent. Is 86 available?

What do I need to do with liveries on the car? I am terrible with stuff like that (racing isn't much better!)

ToCA # plate on side - blue with white numbers for you as you're independent.
ToCA decal just below bonnet as pictured.

Everything else is in OP.
unknown.png

it’s me and Niop on the list lol, is that not confirmation?

Again, you didn't make this clear last weekend and didn't have correct decals either. However will assume from tonight then it's Niop / GKM with RPH Independent.

Again, you didn't make this clear last weekend and didn't have correct decals either. However will assume from tonight then it's Niop / GKM with RPH Independent.
Party hat is the idiot which the wrong graphics, he was filling in, on the list it says me and niop in the team, how is that not the people who should be scored as default?

Party hat is the idiot which the wrong graphics, he was filling in, on the list it says me and niop in the team, how is that not the people who should be scored as default?

I was also under impression Niop wasn't racing last week until he showed up last minute.

I was also under impression Niop wasn't racing last week until he showed up last minute.
We told you during quali that he wouldn’t be there as he didn’t know it was on due to date changes, and we literally told you 5 mins later in the same session that he would be back in, so for those 5 mins it was me and rph scoring, and now it’s Niop and rph scoring?

We told you during quali that he wouldn’t be there as he didn’t know it was on due to date changes, and we literally told you 5 mins later in the same session that he would be back in, so for those 5 mins it was me and rph scoring, and now it’s Niop and rph scoring?

Teams / Indy arrangements need to be confirmed before Q.

This is the thing, why would you assume I was an Indy when Niop said me and him were the team entry?

What I just said + RPH showing up with the manufacturer numbers. Also remember you do not need to Q in.

@Furi @LancerEvo7 @Ninners @GTPorsche @Yeratel84 @Akmuq @Panoz @banter

I'd like you all to to review this clip to get an understanding of how Furi stewarding logic works.
Watch this clip, pay close attention to 13. RFLX_Kosmic
According to Furi, what you have just seen was unsportsmanlike driving worthy enough to be DQed for a week.
I'd like everyone to think about that

Clip starts at 0:37

Credit to Ninners, clip is from his youtube upload of this race

Last edited:
Always brilliant to tell half a story.
Firstly, I'm glad you don't *deny* the the first half of the story.

As for sharing the second half the story, I'd love to. But I felt only half the story was enough to show your illogical stewarding. Showing the full story would further make you look idiotic.

Back