FRL - Worlds Sportscar Masters 2 - Akmuq & Ellis Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 745 comments
  • 35,162 views

What day should we race on?

  • Saturday

    Votes: 15 68.2%
  • Sunday

    Votes: 7 31.8%

  • Total voters
    22
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monza - Ford - Online

1:33.871 on M Tyres

Good time?

Also could it be started at 8pm? I'll start from the back - just cant make 7.30 got F1 race (starts at 6.20 at 50% so finish 7.50 ish)
 
Last edited:
I get home at seven so could you delay the race ever so slightly :)
Race starts at 8, no?
Monza - Ford - Online

1:33.871 on M Tyres

Good time?

Also could it be started at 8pm? I'll start from the back - just cant make 7.30 got F1 race (starts at 6.20 at 50% so finish 7.50 ish)

I only did my first lap, 1:34.1 on Mediums, and another 5 on Hards where I got a 1:34.4, but I'd say there is a half second difference between the two, should be a good time for top 3 in quali at least.
 
Race starts at 8, no?

No says 7.30 on OP
I only did my first lap, 1:34.1 on Mediums, and another 5 on Hards where I got a 1:34.4, but I'd say there is a half second difference between the two, should be a good time for top 3 in quali at least.
And yeah that was my 2nd lap, tyre wear pretty good, only lost about 5% going flat out 👍

We have to use both hards and mediums yeah?
 
Race starts at 8, no?


I only did my first lap, 1:34.1 on Mediums, and another 5 on Hards where I got a 1:34.4, but I'd say there is a half second difference between the two, should be a good time for top 3 in quali at least.

No says 7.30 on OP

And yeah that was my 2nd lap, tyre wear pretty good, only lost about 5% going flat out 👍

We have to use both hards and mediums yeah?

Race will start around 7.30. 7.50 latest as I am in NASCAR after. And no you don't have to use both compounds.
 
Finished the last bit of Nationwide testing for the team and am ready for WSM. Going by the laptimes you've posted, I think I'll do well.
 
Highly doubt I can makea 7:30 start.
 
Race start 7.45 Official.
 
Right-o. Will try mien best.
 
I've linked with Chqr's Nationwide series who have a short race tonight, so we could get a couple extra entries.
 
I'll try, not 100% sure still.
 
Room open.
 
I'm in it :D
 
I got an invite, but I cant race unless Im given a car :p
 
35 min to start.
 
Does anyone have a spare car? :nervous:
 
Will send you a 67 ticket after the race.
 
Im joining - 2 secs
 
race start 10 to the hour.
 
Drive of the day for me goes to Strawman...
 
Really? I would of said Akmuq for coming back to 3rd from that massive lag
 
Well I definitely got worst luck. Thanks Spurgy, thanks alot!:grumpy:
 
I thought Spurgy did fine for me, I just didnt want to hit him off but he always left room and let me pass -so thanks Spurgy 👍

Sorry to Joe on last lap, cold tyres and just couldnt stop in time - didnt mean to hit you :scared:
 
Sorry cage, went a bit too fast round the second lesmo and got a tank slapper on, tried to get the car out of the way but I couldnt control it. I tried to jump out of the way the best I could 👍
 
i did better this week i was only 4 laps down
 
Damn KFC :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back