FRL~WSC VIII - GTP #1 Enduros! FURI & ANDIL WIN THE FINAL AT SPA!Finished 

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 2,591 comments

Add Bathurst to the WSC VIII calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is shaping up to be a classic season. BoP looks rock solid for GT-P as well as far as Daytona Vs MK IV goes.

fightcloud.jpg

Basically sums up what this WSC season setting up to be.

Had a few good laps in the GT-P Jag, was around 1.5 secs off the pace, losing most time after the long straight on the GP layout. The car felt good and really enjoying driving the car but it's a shame I will be in GT-O and not driving the car

Having driven the C2 I'm now not sure what to do.

Its a bloody dog to say the least. It needs a lot of work to be competitive.

Last edited:

And did you see me in my GT350? That thing would not turn either, even though I had maximum lock 90% of the time. There's just no mid-corner grip with these muscle cars.

Already mentioned this :P I found that it drove quite nicely (stable) but just produced such a slow lap time, as if it were down on power in comparison to the other cars - you find the same or something different?

Cos its not a FGT at Motegi, Fox was on fire tonight. Hoping he does well in GT-O now!

Thank you my good man :cheers:

And did you see me in my GT350? That thing would not turn either, even though I had maximum lock 90% of the time. There's just no mid-corner grip with these muscle cars.

The C2 has become my new "Dancing on Ice" partner. After tuning up in my own online lobby and being really happy with it I go in to Furi's lobby and it’s a different animal all together. Understeering into corners and over steering out of corners. The C3 is a well behaved, stable car but the C2 is like an argumentative sibling that’s always on your case.

Last edited:
Already mentioned this :P I found that it drove quite nicely (stable) but just produced such a slow lap time, as if it were down on power in comparison to the other cars - you find the same or something different?
The C2 has become my new "Dancing on Ice" partner. After tuning up in my own online lobby and being really happy with it I go in to Furi's lobby and it’s a different animal all together. Understeering into corners and over steering out of corners. The C3 is a well behaved, stable car but the C2 is like an argumentative sibling that’s always on your case.

Hmm. Either 1.09 changed something in this car or I don't know what you guys are doing differently. I will give the C2 a spin tonight to see if it's really that slow (now).

Do you have any times for me for comparison…?

Hmm. Either 1.09 changed something in this car or I don't know what you guys are doing differently. I will give the C2 a spin tonight to see if it's really that slow (now).

Do you have any times for me for comparison…?

I only got a 1:36 at Brands Hatch

Something is amiss with the car so I'll look into it.

I'll run it tonight. I had a 33.3 in the 300SL from last week to compare it to, so if I'm not at least as close as 0.5 or closer, it might deserve a slight boost.

Bear in mind though that BH is the slowest of all tracks (or it might be Matterhorn, but I think that course defies classification), so BH is one of the extremes. I'm maybe giving away a secret, but the C2 is probably the fastest on the other end of the spectrum, so don't expect great things of it early on in the season.

@FlyingFox @Andil @Furinkazen

Did a test run with the C2 and got a 33.9 with the current spec at 335hp. I do agree though that's a little too far off the best times at BH. So, tentatively I would suggest to give it a slight boost to 340hp. Best time with that was 33.5 for me. There's no way of giving it more though as it will kill everyone on the other tracks otherwise.

Shift at 4,800-5,000 rpm.

Did a test run with the C2 and got a 33.9 with the current spec at 335hp. I do agree though that's a little too far off the best times at BH. So, tentatively I would suggest to give it a slight boost to 340hp. Best time with that was 33.5 for me. There's no way of giving it more though as it will kill everyone on the other tracks otherwise.

Cheers for the update Snow. I guess I'll have to be patient with it. :)👍

Might delay testing until after the 19th as I'll need to practice TOCA11 as that's the main priority at the moment

I'm in full WSC test mode

1:33.5 Mother of God

I'm in full WSC test mode
1:33.5 Mother of God

Well, as I said, you need to shift early or that engine loses a lot of power. Peak power is already reached below 4,000 rpm and it only loses torque from there. You should always rev between 3,900 and 5,000. If you don't, you will lose a lot of time and you have no clue why. Or you're doing something wrong on that course. :lol:

I had a similar problem last season with the E-Type. I thought at first it's 2 seconds too slow, until I realised that all its power is at red line or above.

Well, as I said, you need to shift early or that engine loses a lot of power. Peak power is already reached below 4,000 rpm and it only loses torque from there. You should always rev between 3,900 and 5,000. If you don't, you will lose a lot of time and you have no clue why. Or you're doing something wrong on that course. :lol:.

Yes its exactly like the C3. Has a power band low down in the revs. I have set up the gearing to do just that.

[scratches head, walks away, sits down, thinks]

Latest Posts

Back