From Scaff's Camera - Porsche Cayman R

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 85 comments
First play with the camera, a big shot from the Top Gear studio...

...only thing done was a resize and conversion to JPEG.

Quite frankly the image quality is stunning, more will be following as soon as I have had a chance to sample all that FM4 has to offer.

Scaff

However this was my first car...

Ford Ka

Scaff

The Ford KA really shows the body roll in Forza 4.
Really an improvement over F3.

I have a shot of my Alfa Gulietta sprint doing the same thing only a bit more extreme.
Nice pics. BTW.

My first project car

Nissan Micra R
Based on the car Nissan UK had built its a 267bhp 2.0 litre turbo RWD conversion stripped out for the track, but still road legal (so not running slicks in this case).

Its uploaded to the Forza Planet car club so members can feel free to try it out, but keep in mind I've not yet had a chance to tweak the set-up, so the suspension etc, is all running at default values.

As always let me know what you think, particularly if you get to give the car a go.

Scaff

Some very nice shots, love the Reventon shot.

Nice little project car aswell, somehow managed to make the Micra somewhat less ugly :P

Thanks, the only things I'm unhappy with on the Micra is the front bumper and the fact the real one is a three door.

The only option available is the Forza splitter style one and that looks nothing like the one on the real car, the original is closer but still not quite right (its not deep enough and lacks a few vents).
micrar04_02.jpg

Hmmm, looking at them now I need to paint the bottom of the front bumper black as well to get closer to the look.

Scaff

Awesome Micra! :)

Also, the fact the bumper doesn't match and it's a 4dr doesn't matter to me. You could always say it's the 2nd incarnation of the Micra R!

Heh, I remember that car; I believe they ended up swapping a 350Z engine in after a while, and either CAR or EVO ran it as a long-termer :lol:

Looks insane, I'll have to take a pop into the garage to have a go with it. Shots make it look suitably lairy 👍

Well, it's now earned me well over a million on the Open Infineon Rear Drive rival race. Very fun, and surprisingly friendly when it goes over the limits of the tires. It's been taking out everything from Elises to Javelins as I've been exploiting the event (the F40 C and F50 GT won't buy themselves). Currently hovering around 1:26.4's, though I have left some time out there still for the sake of credits.

Thanks for the link - I'm sure I have it somewhere in my stockpile of old issues, but it sure is nice to read about again 👍

Glad you like it, still needs some work on it, but I'm quite pleased with it as my first project.

Scaff

A very nice set Scaff. My favourite would have to be the third shot. Very nice composition, good angle, good depth of focus. A nice mood from the shot.

That Bel Air looks like a tough drag car. The third would have to be my favorite as well. It actually looks pretty real.

Latest Posts

Back