From Scaff's Camera - Porsche Cayman R

• Thread starter Scaff
  • 85 comments
flo
A muscle car on the nordschleife. Interesting, but the shots are really good though 👍
Last one is my Favourite!

Thanks flo. The Cobra is a bit of a handful to say the least on the 'ring, as the video I think shows (that was about four seconds before a major off).

The last shot came out well, so I'm glad I'm not the only one that likes it, not entirely sure why though.

Scaff

Not sure I would agree, as less exposure would have made the front end even darker and some of the detail would have been lost. Does give me the idea of playing around with some HDR stuff however (now I just need to find some time).

Scaff
I mentioned less exposure, because I feel the sky is a bit washed out.

Great car selection! Here is a quick tip, based off your Clio shots (mainly the first) I can see the focus is a bit soft. If you set the shutter speed to between 15-20 you will still get a nice sense of motion, even see a bit of the shape of rim more, while still maintaining almost all the sharpness. For some reason in Forza if you crank up the shutter speed to anything over 30 the sharpness and focal points see to begin to blur. Keep up the good work!

AT times like this I wish Forza had a way to do a Neutral Density filter. I would have liked to seen the Clio a bit more lit up on the front. With an ND filter we could prevent the sky from blowing out. While I try to use the horizontal vignette to simulate a pseudo-ND filter, it doesn't make the cut.

I'm really eating up that last RS Megane shot. Makes me want to drive one since I acquired it yesterday :) .

That color is odd, but it fits the Z so well for some reason. The color scheme of the livery is nice as well, very subtle but effective. Is that a black cat on the headlight covers? Nice little addition i think as i like cats haha 👍. I see the piston head logo again, and i think that little thing fits very well in your liverys. The third pic is my favorite, but in my opinion it could do with a bit less aperture.

Nice set, but for being gone so long i kinda wish it was bigger :P

That color is odd, but it fits the Z so well for some reason. The color scheme of the livery is nice as well, very subtle but effective. Is that a black cat on the headlight covers? Nice little addition i think as i like cats haha 👍. I see the piston head logo again, and i think that little thing fits very well in your liverys. The third pic is my favorite, but in my opinion it could do with a bit less aperture.

Nice set, but for being gone so long i kinda wish it was bigger :P

Thanks. The colour scheme is a bit strange and not one I thought would go on a 240, but I saw one in a livery close to that when doing a google search for inspiration and thought it was worth a go.

Really quite like it now.

The black cat is taken from the Ferrari Daytona Grp.4 livery I recreated and it the SEV Marchel (French Auto component manufacturer) logo, and I really liked the look of it. The Pistonheads logo does seem to be a signature of my stuff as well :lol:

Will try and post up another bigger set soon, but work has been mad and I've not had the time.

Scaff

Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS 2011

Love the car and grabbed a few shots while playing around with it yesterday.

Scaff

Is this that panorama effect? looks quite nice. I also like this one. Great set all around but i feel it could use some more contrast, and in turn, exposure. Nice update though 👍

Toyota Celica - RWD Conversion

New project car - a Celica converted to RWD, rough shots from my first 'play' around with it.

Scaff

Back