FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

bwahaha I did 3 battles and lost them xD

Date: 7/16/2015
Rival 1: GTP_SlenderMan
Rival 2: GTR-TOUGE
Course: Trial Mountain
Class: B
Batte Style: CMSD1
Winner: GTP_SlenderMan
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Rival 1: CG3284
Batte Style: CMSD2
Winner: CG3284

Rival 1: Wynter92
Batte Style: CMSD2
Winner: Wynter92

were all good races, had tons of fun learned from you guys as well.

Last edited:
I accept, when are you free
Uh... now I guess :lol:

On a different(ish) topic, I'm gonna be on for 90 minutes or so from the time this post was uhm... Posted? Sure, let's go with that. Anyway, if anyone wants to do a quick race or something, lemme know.

Last edited:
InstagramCapture_f538d532-98f5-4703-877e-79ba24247c63.jpg
InstagramCapture_f1ef08d6-9c70-4b5d-bacf-b777930f7a84.jpg

Saw these two cars today while working.

Surely you're all familiar with the exotic monster above. As the the other car, a vintage Aston Martin V8 Vantage Volante (One of 192 produced). Enjoy!

You an me snake.
3 rounds
1 track of my specialty 500pp sh
1 of your tracks 500pp sh
1 Touge community votes track 450pp sh
All heavy damage

You down

You an me snake.
3 rounds
1 track of my specialty 500pp sh
1 of your tracks 500pp sh
1 Touge community votes track 450pp sh
All heavy damage

You down

No. I'm not down.

Refer back to my post on Page 10. Sign up for a LotS class and then we'll talk about battling.

Feel free to add me. I'm online almost every day. Even if not for extended periods.

I'm not one to constantly beat on a dead mule, but I have to bring to your attention that your behavior online is very unbecoming of this community. I hear a lot of complaints about you from people not even related to LotS about the way you express and conduct yourself, and all it does I give the Touge community a bad reputation.

I only say this because we've recently started the competition side of the league back up, and whenever I bring it up in a lobby, someone brings up your name, Exodus, and express that they want nothing to do with L.O.T.S. solely based on your involvement.

It comes down to your attitude and the way you go about dishing out challenges and bantering other drivers. Sometimes we have to keep our opinions to ourselves, bro.

That being said, Season 13 is live. Which astounds me when you say you have no incoming challenges if there are nearly a dozen drivers signed up for competition. Have you though that maybe nobody actually wants to drive with you? Why don't YOU issue a challenge to someone and show to us that you're worthy of such company? Because you do a lot of talking and very little driving, my friend.

So go ahead and sign up... The leader boards are shaking up, man, and you'll soon lose your spot on the Top 10!

This is me challenging you to an official battle! Class C and B, Cat and Mouse: Hot Version Style, best of 5. You pick the venue. Are you up for it?

You're down from 3rd to 6th and eight6yakuza is 25pts behind you on the all-time list, and you'll get kicked off the Class C list if you don't defend your position at all this season.
I alrdy smoked u in C class
Purest
So now its come to my playing grounds.
I beat you at yr low pp
Now step up to the A class snake lets stretch that Nsx R
My RS is waiting for a challenge

Purest
I beat you at yr low pp

You can't touch my NSX. I already smoked your Spirit R, what makes you think an RS will keep up?

The only thing that matters here is OFFICIAL battles. So for it to be official, you gotta sign up. None of that B.S. changing cars at the last minute.

Your FD couldn't handle my AP2 in Purist Class, so you got the FE, and that's ok. I lost fairly, but it wasn't a blowout by any means. C Class I was sloppy and lost that too. Fair race.

But none of those races mattered or counted because it wasn't OFFICIAL.

-----

I have nothing to prove, homie. I just want a good battle that COUNTS. You're always talking about how you do this and that for LotS and the community all by yourself ... so sign up and prove that this is what you're about.

Last edited:
Purest
I beat you at yr low pp

Exo, the legitimate least you could do is be respectful! How the hell do you expect to get a race out of someone when you're being completely disrespectful? Have you ever thought that may be the exact reason no one wants to race you? Honestly, man. And why would you challenge him on here?? If it doesn't have anything to do w/ LotS, it should be said somewhere else!

I hate to add to the drama, haha, but I do disagree with the way you've been making a Lot of LotS decisions Snake. You say you're all about The Fun if Driving but you act like all you want is the W. When we ran Class B on the 1st of July you paused out several times saving you from damage, but leaving me broken. I asked you to at least review it but I never got that I think. The way you handled 86 was also pretty gnarly. He won fair and square, but you kinda bullied him into running three more times. The last one he was 2-0 and we lagged out. He won the first round of the next session and should have won the overall? It's not fair to just use your LotS experience to bully someone into rerunning until you win. You aren't the only one on a wheel, but you don't hear us all complaining about ds3s. I'd hate to discourage people from competing with what they're comfortable with.

Hci
I hate to add to the drama, haha, but I do disagree with the way you've been making a Lot of LotS decisions Snake. You say you're all about The Fun if Driving but you act like all you want is the W. When we ran Class B on the 1st of July you paused out several times saving you from damage, but leaving me broken. I asked you to at least review it but I never got that I think. The way you handled 86 was also pretty gnarly. He won fair and square, but you kinda bullied him into running three more times. The last one he was 2-0 and we lagged out. He won the first round of the next session and should have won the overall? It's not fair to just use your LotS experience to bully someone into rerunning until you win. You aren't the only one on a wheel, but you don't hear us all complaining about ds3s. I'd hate to discourage people from competing with what they're comfortable with.
First things first, I've been in those races spectating the action, and no one bullied anyone into running more runs. Both parties came into agreance To run additional runs. Second, Turbo is right, Exodus' challenge has no place here, while Snake asked for an office league run. So let's all do things calmly and leave quarrels on the track and not on the thread.

Hci

I don't make any decisions on my own. Everything is spoken between the council, I simply host the thread bro.

And if re-runs are omitted, then I'll take the losses.

Well than yeah, I request you adjust those records now that we're discussing it. I have nothing to do with what Exo is discussing at the moment. I just wanted to speak of relevant topics, like fairness.

Hci
Well than yeah, I request you adjust those records now that we're discussing it. I have nothing to do with what Exo is discussing at the moment. I just wanted to speak of relevant topics, like fairness.
We should discuss it together then.

Date- 7/17/2015
Rival 1- Turbomaniac-_-
Rival 2- Wynter92
Class- B
Course- Trial Mountain
Battle Style- SDCM1
Winner- Turbomaniac-_-
Battle Rating- 5/5

I didn't feel bullied into another battle.. I just let all the excuses of why you were losing the hole time get to me. I felt like we raced till you felt you won. I let it go because I really don't need to be #1 on the hot list....

But the last battle when we all lagged out I was 2 - 0 and when we made a new lobby the first thing snake said was we won't start over you are still 2 - 0. I win again but for some reason we kept going? If you are going to say U didn't see that too @787bcgr then I guess you weren't a very good judge.

When I won last week I got a ton of excuses too.. I'm only speaking up now because I now know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Oh and by the way I saw clips of the replay of your battle with Chiva @SolidSnake7735 ... That was horse **** pausing out like that.

I hope we can start next week off fresh and you can accept a loss even if it's in the first round. No more reruns and excuses. You should be setting an example as the host. If not then you will keep losing members and lotS will die off faster and faster.

Your choice

Last edited:
I didn't feel bullied into another battle.. I just let all the excuses of why you were losing the hole time get to me. I felt like we raced till you felt you won. I let it go because I really don't need to be #1 on the hot list....

But the last battle when we all lagged out I was 2 - 0 and when we made a new lobby the first thing snake said was we won't start over you are still 2 - 0. I win again but for some reason we kept going? If you are going to say U didn't see that too @787bcgr then I guess you weren't a very good judge.

When I won last week I got a ton of excuses too.. I'm only speaking up now because I now know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Oh and by the way I saw clips of the replay of your battle with Chiva @SolidSnake7735 ... That was horse **** pausing out like that.

I hope we can start next week off fresh and you can accept a loss even if it's in the first round. No more reruns and excuses. You should be setting an example as the host. If not then you will keep losing members and lotS will die off faster and faster.

Your choice
I was there for the battle with @SolidSnake7735 and @OuTLaW240 and at the restart of the room, and I'm pretty sure it was 2-0 Snake. But it doesn't matter anyway! Its just a game! If some stuff is bass ackwards, than so be it, just let it go instead of complaining. And with @Hci 's race with Snake, the ghost issue should have been brought up during the race, rather than after. At this point it'd be a better option just to leave it be.

I'm pretty much done with Drama between Exo and Snake, so I have a proposition.
Exo and Snake, 500 PP Sports Hard, Exo using The RX-7 Type RS '00 and Snake using the NSX Type R. Since Exo suggested both parties having a beneficial track and one even one with the decision resting on the community, I thought it'd be a good idea to take the 2 beneficial races, and throw them out the window. The community picks the track and that'd be final. The end to the BS that has been going on for Months on end.
@ExodusFury and @SolidSnake7735
Are you two game? A simple "Yes" or "No" answer will suffice, if denied, NO smack is to be talked on either party.

Last edited:
Back