FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

Well, Week 4 started today. So we can have that rematch tonight when I get home from work if you're down. Or any time between now and Sunday.

I still have to update the spreadsheets to take into account all of last week's battles.

-----

I also challenge eight6yakuza_ to a rematch battle. It would be for the #3 Spot on the Class B list. (after correcting the battle between us last week, he earned the victory as well as the #3 spot. I want it back!!!)
This wkend bro im working all wk.

I won't be active for a few days. Some stuff came up and I'm going to be busy.

hopefully you're around to finish the battle against @Slender_Man

It's definitely one of the key storylines to this season. I've dubbed it "Tires 2 Dust"

-----

I'm gonna be home early from work today. I will update the spreadsheets, leaderboards, and hotlists. I'll be free to battle anyone who's around after I've done that.

hey buddy, long time no see. Things are rebooting smoothly around these parts. And more changes are coming.

what you been up to?
You already know what I been up to (instagram lol)! Haha. Just chilling and enjoying summer. I would go back and do LotS but rFactor already got a hold of me :'( (I'm in the Suenaga D1 spec Amemiya FD).

Suenaga FD Amemiya.jpg

GRAB_166.jpg

I've thought about R Factor, since I have a good PC to play it on. But GT and the community is why I keep coming back.
Yeah, I know the feeling. It's a good game if you actually want to drift. Also creativity is much better than Forza haha (typical PC vs console fact :( sorry)
For me, this is what I think.
GRIP: GT and MAYBE LFS
Drift: rFactor.

I never played AC yet but hoping to very soon.

Yeah, I know the feeling. It's a good game if you actually want to drift. Also creativity is much better than Forza haha (typical PC vs console fact :( sorry)
For me, this is what I think.
GRIP: GT and MAYBE LFS
Drift: rFactor.

I never played AC yet but hoping to very soon.

I'm not that interested in AC due to the lack of cars and tracks. The physics and tuning alone isn't enough for me.

and you're right, the modding of PC games far outweighs any customization on console.

I'm gonna milk GT6 for all it's worth. Won't be getting a PS4 or racing games for I until Fanatec updates the wheels for it... Or until MGSV: The Phantom Pain is released (which should be this September, just in time for the celebration of my birth!)

Leaderboards, and Spreadsheets have been updated.

If there are any questions regarding the numbers or rankings, please post here and I'll answer you.

Date: July 25,2015
Rival: Exodus-Fury89 vs Rival: SolidSnake7735
Style: CMSD2
Track: Deep Forest
Winner: SolidSnake7735
Rate: 5/5
another great run 30+ runs. Getting better and better. Love running with ya bro.

Date: 26/7/2015
Rival 1: GTP_SlenderMan
Rival 2: SolidSnake7735
Course: Trial Mountain
Class: B
Batte Style: CMSD2
Winner: GTP_SlenderMan
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

--------------------------------------

Rival 2: CG3284
Course: Streets Of Willow
Batte Style: GGU

The decider from the Week three battle came down to a GGU
CG passed me on the U turn with me regaining the lead a short time later. CG tried to pass again seconds later, But outbreaked himself so i could pull out a safe lead to the finish.
Always an honor to race this guy.... Til next time CG....

Last edited:
Rival 2: Turbomanic__
Batte Style: CMSD1

Rival 1: CG3284
Rival 2: Turbomanic__
Course: Streets of Willow
Winner: CG3284

Rival 1: CG3284
Rival 2: Exodus Fury
Winner: CG3284

NEWS UPDATE:

All Spreadsheets and Leaderboards Updated to Post#385

With the completion of Season 13, our first full core season for GT6, I'd like to thank all that participated.
The top 2 scoring drivers of this season were:
  1. GTP_SlenderMan (@Slender_Man) - 3,125pts; W16 - L0
  2. CG3284 (@787bcgr) - 2,200pts; W11 - L4
The rivals will report back on the thread for when they would like to schedule the Final Battle.

-----

The forum is open to suggestion for a short, 2-week Side Challenge season which will take place the week after the Final Battle for Season 13 is completed.

Themes can range from Muscle cars, French vehicles, Rally Car Homologation Specials, etc. MAKE A SUGGESTION!!!

NEWS UPDATE:

All Spreadsheets and Leaderboards Updated to Post#385

With the completion of Season 13, our first full core season for GT6, I'd like to thank all that participated.
The top 2 scoring drivers of this season were:
  1. GTP_SlenderMan (@Slender_Man) - 3,125pts; W16 - L0
  2. CG3284 (@787bcgr) - 2,200pts; W11 - L4
The rivals will report back on the thread for when they would like to schedule the Final Battle.

-----

The forum is open to suggestion for a short, 2-week Side Challenge season which will take place the week after the Final Battle for Season 13 is completed.

Themes can range from Muscle cars, French vehicles, Rally Car Homologation Specials, etc. MAKE A SUGGESTION!!!
Evo versus Impreza special: 480pp, 330hp, 1200kg Or
Rotary celebration: Rx7's only, 475pp, 340hp, 1150 kg. Just some ideas.

My vote goes for 500pp CH Muscle Only
*Pony cars are allowed but will be frowned upon.
Sierra will be a great track, but idk how to regulate transmissions there. Possibly f/c is necessary.

Back