FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

I may or may not participate, I'm just not good at all lol. and I don't want to be stuck at the bottom. still deciding here.

Don't worry about being at the bottom, bro. It's really about having fun lol. You won't get any better if you don't challenge yourself.

I have a request to join and one question:
How does the whole Honor point system work in relation to unlocking parts?

I have a request to join and one question:
How does the whole Honor point system work in relation to unlocking parts?

You can exchange the point to unlock one NON-SPECIAL upgrade. Like a racing exhaust, Stage 3 Engine upgrade, etc.

I'll have the signup form available either late tonight or early tomorrow, since I'm not home right now to do it on my desktop.

-----

The signup is for the preseason event. But membership to the club is as simple as introducing yourself here (which you've already done), sending a friend request to anyone you see frequent this thread, and joining us online for some open lobbies.

The cars to look out for are going to be the Honda type R's, NB miata, and the MR2. The S13 might be an unexpected competitor though.

I got an Idea!

How about Part Gambling?

To introduce this, I managed to think about it for a long time with the event and the pre-season. For TWO Honor Reputations points, double the amount as the first win. The catch is you have to have the same part as the Tier provides as the car that he or she uses. Do you guys like the idea?

Edit: if you lose you lose your part, except for losing Tier 0. Essentially you have to gain that part.

Last edited:
I got an Idea!

How about Part Gambling?

To introduce this, I managed to think about it for a long time with the event and the pre-season. For TWO Honor Reputations points, double the amount as the first win. The catch is you have to have the same part as the Tier provides as the car that he or she uses. Do you guys like the idea?

So, like if someone raced me in a Part Gambling battle, they would have to use Tier 0 pts, and winner would get 2 Honor points for more parts than a regular battle?

So, like if someone raced me in a Part Gambling battle, they would have to use Tier 0 pts, and winner would get 2 Honor points for more parts than a regular battle?

Yup essentially it is like that, Hi Gambler Parts. Something I thought of since TXRD1 playthrough.

I got an Idea!

How about Part Gambling?

Edit: if you lose you lose your part, except for losing Tier 0. Essentially you have to gain that part.

I don't quite get it. PM me, this seems interesting.

The cars to look out for are going to be the Honda type R's, NB miata, and the MR2. The S13 might be an unexpected competitor though.
The s13 is nice, I have to get used it a bit. Plus I hate straying out of nissan.

so since we don't have an official sign up for the preseason I don't have to say anything about what car just yet? :P

Ready for battle

Last edited:
Approved Tracks**
- Côte d'Azur
- Deep Forest
- Eiger Short Track
- Grand Valley Speedway
- Matterhorn (all versions)
- Mount Panorama
- Trial Mountain
- Willow Springs: Streets of Willow

Should Circuito De La Sierra be considered an approved track? It's the closest we have to a real Touge in GT6.

Should Circuito De La Sierra be considered an approved track? It's the closest we have to a real Touge in GT6.

It's being looked into.

My personal standing is that it's too high-speed of a course to simulate close-quarters Touge battles, the likes of which you've seen on Initial D.

Sierra makes it more about the car and less about the driver.

It's being looked into.

My personal standing is that it's too high-speed of a course to simulate close-quarters Touge battles, the likes of which you've seen on Initial D.

I was running a section with Exo last night which has little high speed sections. I think it could be used....

It's being looked into.

I see what you mean there. :P

I was running a section with Exo last night which has little high speed sections. I think it could be used....
An if anyone knows sierra its me trust me my touge sector will work an be very promising. Big shout out tho to keiske feel better bro an as per promised when i beat you id give u the efini 91 tune. Its on its way. I had a great battle bro now its on to the next guy. But till then Its pre season time mother ****ers. Welcome back to the chase an ride of the style we so love!

An if anyone knows sierra its me trust me my touge sector will work an be very promising. Big shout out tho to keiske feel better bro an as per promised when i beat you id give u the efini 91 tune. Its on its way. I had a great battle bro now its on to the next guy. But till then Its pre season time mother ****ers. Welcome back to the chase an ride of the style we so love!
Exo, im onna be getting my new ps3 around june 7th when doe sthe full seaeson start im going to have to play fast and get the a liscense quick get some fast money from seasonals and do an ae86 build then an fc then whatever i will still be we_-cool

Last edited:
Back