FSR's Legend of the Streets 峠 & Wangan Masters 湾岸 |Discord Link in OP| Touge Season 15 FINALEOpen 

Date: 06/01/15 (~23:05 EDT)
Rival 1: badboy__93
Rival 2: littleregret265
Course: Deep Forest
Battle Style: CMSD2 (w/ U-Turn)
Winner: badboy__93
BR: 5/5

Need to pick my battles a little wiser... oh well. I thought I was done with touge once I signed on with GTPES... I was quite mistaken.

Date: 06/02/15
Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: Chiva_xRx
Battle Style: CMSD-1
Winner: SolidSnake7735
Battle Rating: 5 out of 5

Date: 06/01/15
Rival 1: slidinsidewayz_2
Rival 2: badboy__93
Course: Deep Forest / Reverse
Battle Style: CMSD3
Winner: slidinsidewayz_2

Rival 2: Demon_God206
Course: grand valley
Battle Style: CMSD2

Last edited:
Rival 2: badboy__93

Course: grand valley
Forgot winner???

Room up for those who want to join.. Both battles and free run.

I challenge everyone who I haven't run yet!

HAKUOH
Redline Performance Tuning

Rival 1: SolidSnake7735
Rival 2: slidinsidewayz_2
Battle Style: CMSD-1
Winner: slidinsidewayz_ 2

Intense battle! 8 rounds. Slidin won by a gap of 1.007 after barely getting the lead back after I passed him on the previous round by under 0.050 seconds. Great first race for me.

@slidinsidewayz that's what smart parts choice and tuning can do for you!

We both have similar cars but I run the sports exhaust and Slidin' has the sports catalytic. Those extra 100RPMs made all the difference in this battle. Looking forward to a rematch next week.

Last edited:
Is impressed by the changes of the league. Very smart to change it up. Keeping it fun an tactful. Looking forward to many more things. Was also wanting to suggest tag team touge. Where two rivals run to the turn around point to relieve their team mate an the team runs to the end. I think its worth a try. Also really wanna bring back my Sierra Relay races i miss those. So much fun. I see good things coming from the changes in LotS and im grateful i am amongst all of you.

Is impressed by the changes of the league. Very smart to change it up. Keeping it fun an tactful. Looking forward to many more things. Was also wanting to suggest tag team touge. Where two rivals run to the turn around point to relieve their team mate an the team runs to the end. I think its worth a try. Also really wanna bring back my Sierra Relay races i miss those. So much fun. I see good things coming from the changes in LotS and im grateful i am amongst all of you.

All in good time, my friend. There are many ideas being thrown around the campfire.

Team-based gameplay. Relays. Bracket and Pooled (olympic/world cup style) tournaments. Knockout races. Integrating Wangan, Kanjo, and other street race formats into LotS. And much more!

But let's take this one step at a time. I'm ecstatic to see the community getting into battles so enthusiastically. Things are falling into place.

I'm glad that we have the active people running lots again. And the regs and rpg mode are great additions. Seems there hasn't been many races that weren't close. Many thanks to the LotS council. And I was just curious is there anyway in the future we may bet car parts amongst each other?

Last edited:
Rival 1: Exodus-fury89
Rival 2: NinjaPanders
Battle Style: CMSD1
Winner: Exodus-fury89
Comments: I kept having internet problems, glad that Exo is such a patient person.

Rival 1: HAKUOH_Touge
Rival 2: Jake-Racer1221
Winner: HAKUOH_Touge
Comment: Awesome battle from start till end! Jake made a slight mistake and oversteered wide which I took. Shame after he was staying so close throughout.. GG

If i haven't battle you yet. I wanna battle you. Im looking to battle everyone that is registered as soon as possible. I will be busy later this week. So the sooner the better. Thank you for your understanding. Looking forwards to some more good battles.

Rival 1: HAKUOH_Touge
Rival 2: iwanagofast61
Course: Mount Panorama
Winner: HAKUOH_Touge

06/02/2015
Rival 1: Exodus-Fury89
Rival 2: chiva_xRx
Course: Mount Panorama
Battle Type: CMSD 2sec gap
Battle Rank 5/5
Winner: Exodus-Fury89
Great run Chiva

Rival 1: Exodus-fury89
Rival 2: NinjaPanders
Winner: Exodus-fury89
Comments: I kept having internet problems, glad that Exo is such a patient person.
Haha ya cuz i am patient lol
all good mate internet problems dont mean win or loss. You are a good driver keep it up.

Rival 1: Demon_God206
Rival 2: littleregret265
Course: Côte d'Azur
Battle: GGU
Winner: Demon_God206
BR: 5/5

Good stuff. I couldn't keep up, and the gap got worse on the downhill. I got some practice to do lol.

Rival 1: Turbomaniac-_-
Rival 2: Exodus-Fury89
Course: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Winner: Turbomaniac-_-
BR: 4/5
Comments: Was a very fun race. Had to do the uphill with damage because of my rival hitting me on the U-turn, other than that, was a very good race

Rival 1: littleregret265
Rival 2: iwannagofast61
Course: Trial Mountain
Battle: CMSD#2
Winner: iwannagofast61
BR: Can I go higher than 5?

11 rounds! I haven't ever gone 11 rounds before, and worrying about the hybrid system made it all the more intense. I messed up the exit to the most important corner, and that was all she rote. Great racing, way to shut the door on me.

Course: trial mt
Battle Rating: 5 out of5
Winner: Demon_God206

Was good battle it lasted 8 rounds.

Rival 2: CG3284
Battle Rating: 5 out of5
Winner: CG3284

Rival 2: chiva_xrx
Course: willow springs

Rival 1: Turbomaniac-_-
Rival 2: Exodus-Fury89
Course: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit
Winner: Turbomaniac-_-
BR: 4/5
Comments: Was a very fun race. Had to do the uphill with damage because of my rival hitting me on the U-turn, other than that, was a very good race
My bad pumped ebrake too hard bro good win. U played it smart

Back