B bigfoot Messages 103 Messages julz1993 Jan 19, 2011 #1 I noticed this when driving the s.vettle before, does this actually work or is it there for looks? Does it go down while doing the enduros or not?
I noticed this when driving the s.vettle before, does this actually work or is it there for looks? Does it go down while doing the enduros or not?
M MigVT Messages 83 Messages evalverde Jan 19, 2011 #4 bigfoot I noticed this when driving the s.vettle before, does this actually work or is it there for looks? Does it go down while doing the enduros or not? Click to expand... the fuel gauge that is not in the car goes down pretty fast today in online free roam it got to half pretty quickly as for the gauge in the car i hadn't noticed it.
bigfoot I noticed this when driving the s.vettle before, does this actually work or is it there for looks? Does it go down while doing the enduros or not? Click to expand... the fuel gauge that is not in the car goes down pretty fast today in online free roam it got to half pretty quickly as for the gauge in the car i hadn't noticed it.