Fuji 700pp Top drivers challenge.

• Thread starter tony1311
  • 86 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

tony1311

(Banned)
tony1311
I invite anyone lapping in the 37s to send me a pm so that i can arrange a race between the top drivers. My psn id is tony1311. This ,i believe, is a way to avoid countless hours of pointless racing with punters or drifters and focus on the real thing. Time trials are always a solution for this but i think that anyone would prefer a good race than any tt. I am looking forward to organise this type of races for other events too if people are interested.

tony1311

Hi tony,
I'm Aelxi on PSN the guy that requested setup for Fuji 700pp
37s it's too fast for me (my optimal lap is 39low) , can U send me the complete setup that U use in race? So I can begin to run more fast...
tnx
Aelxi

If you want fast clean racing with other GTP members, why not try out the race schedules where times are posted for when we race. Feel free to add another race schedule in of you feel it is appropriate, however you will notice that there is already two events currently running at Fuji. If your aim is to avoid punters and drifters, you will have the same problem as the rest of us in that there are no private lobbies so they will still be in your game.

Alexi, there are many good setups to be found in the tuning and setup subforum so you may wish to look there. Also, please make sure you don't use 'text' speak in your posts, it contravenes the AUP and I'm sure you don't want to upset the moderators ;)

If you want fast clean racing with other GTP members, why not try out the race schedules where times are posted for when we race. Feel free to add another race schedule in of you feel it is appropriate, however you will notice that there is already two events currently running at Fuji. If your aim is to avoid punters and drifters, you will have the same problem as the rest of us in that there are no private lobbies so they will still be in your game.

I'm well aware of these events but the participation isn't much and you need to be lucky to meet a fast guy.I mostly end up free running in the race and trying to achieve a good total time...i can do that offline too. I truly understand anyone that wants to race and might not have a really fast pace (low 39s high38s).They have crazy tight races!! But what must i do to get a good race? This is the reason why i'm trying to organize this 'private event' for drivers that can achieve a certain level of pace. By the time i gather enough people interested i will arrange a timeschedule privately and hope for great races.

There aren't many racers around now with GT5:P coming towards the end of its life. It's been over-used with many racers here and most have moved on. Many of the fast guys have moved on, and you're targeting a very specific audience with your request.

I invite anyone lapping in the 37s to send me a pm so that i can arrange a race between the top drivers. My psn id is tony1311. This ,i believe, is a way to avoid countless hours of pointless racing with punters or drifters and focus on the real thing. Time trials are always a solution for this but i think that anyone would prefer a good race than any tt. I am looking forward to organise this type of races for other events too if people are interested.

tony1311
My best lap is a 1'37.829,but i lap in consistent low 38's. Can you do 37's consistently??

Hopefully my post is fast enough for you to read. Please dont double post.

Play nice guys 👍

Hi tony,
I'm Aelxi on PSN the guy that requested setup for Fuji 700pp
37s it's too fast for me (my optimal lap is 39low) , can U send me the complete setup that U use in race? So I can begin to run more fast...
tnx
Aelxi

Yeah, good idea. Spread the love Tony

I'm afraid you are too slow.
Am i?! :lol: At least youre funny! I do constant low 38s and high 37s with sipstream! But ill be at 30 to see how fast you say you are:sly:!
Why are you afraid then? :lol: :odd:

I guess he his lool! Now he asked for it :mischievous:! He will learn to never underestimate a sixaxis racer TA :D!

Last edited:
Wohoo, seems like fun. Why can't this happen with the scheduled races?

And tony, you're fast, granted.
but when I raced you recently, you used the run off areas a lot.

Last edited:
bring the popcorns:tup:

ive raced a couple of times with tony.yes he is fast.yes he is making 1,37 etc etc.
i am always using the cali and usually i make 1:38 4xx-5xx.
sure not fast enough.but yesterday i was 10 laps behind tony 1311.and he couldnt pull off me.of course with the slipstream.
so unfortunately i can't race.but have fun.
but i really have a question.the laps times that u all saying are with clear lines or using also the ''green'' fields?
i never use the green field but if i can probably i can be at 37s also:)
have fun:tup:

Got placed in another race with only one other driver unfortunately :(

I have to go for now...might join later for a few 👍

Oh dear, had I have not been in a mini :dunce:
I would-a-had-ya!

join at 07 Tony, come play!

I saw you in the mini! That was funny :lol:! Was a terrible race... got bumped a few times and a combo at the chicane of beeing bumped to penalty :scared:!

Got placed in another race with only one other driver unfortunately :(

I have to go for now...might join later for a few 👍

Later when? Because im really looking forward to race you...

To horde r35:

i told you were slow..but NOBODY listened...everybody thought i was being cocky..

As far as the green areas are concerned...eriba and alexi can assure you that i wasn't using them.(i only used it on the last turn of lap 5 when alexi was cruising down the straight with his mini...that was funny indeed..)

I will be racing again at 00:20 .Last race for tonight.

Last edited:

To horde r35:

i told you were slow..but NOBODY listened...everybody thought i was being cocky..

As far as the green areas are concerned...eriba and alexi can assure you that i wasn't using them.(i only used it on the last turn of lap 5 when alexi was cruising down the straight with his mini...that was funny indeed..)

Hi.

you were putting in some good times tony, ive been in a race with you before, and yes your quick, I clocked one of your laps in that race i was watching at 1'38.000ish. Thats some 2 or 3 seconds a lap faster than me.

My thoughts are if you help members like my self, as I class myself as one of the slower members ("participation isn't much and you need to be lucky to meet a fast guy") then maybe you'll have more guys to race with.

Phillip.

To horde r35:

I will be racing again at 00:20 .Last race for tonight.
Ill be at 30 Schumacher :lol:! Can you even read?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back