Fuji 700pp Top drivers challenge.

• Thread starter tony1311
  • 86 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
tony1311 you want an armwrestle? I'd beat you at that.

Travis Bagent... Look him up and ask him to armwrestle, then beat him, then you will be a tough guy.

This is Bagent vs. the best arm wrestler in the world.

@ TA- Ill try and be on the PS3 in a couple hours 👍

Last edited:
I will race you with F40s only if your pace is at the 37s..:crazy:

just kidding..what are your times?
No idea mate.

Only had the G25 a month or so, but I'm slower than the top guys here. I tend to only do online timetrials now, as the online racing with my connection is dreadful (not that it was very good before). I've got rFactor to fulfill my racing needs.

You sound quick though, be interesting to see if it pans off onto other car/track combo's. The 45/55 distribution isn't a new thing though...:dopey:

It is confirmed- there is no such thing as "top drivers" at Fuji. Every turn I get hit, pass them back cleanly, then I get hit the next turn. 3 races was enough for me to notice the trend.

Me and tony1311 had a race together in the F40, I was hit by turn 3 of lap 1! :lol:

Yea, the quality of racing is absolutey HOOORRRIIIIDDDD...everyones just mashing into each whenever they get a chance. Even some of the most skilled drivers I've seen are using dirty tactics quite often (probably out of frustration). I was afraid this might happen @ Fuji. The massive tow (draft) doesn't help one bit, as the skill level is less spread out then it really should be.

It is confirmed- there is no such thing as "top drivers" at Fuji. Every turn I get hit, pass them back cleanly, then I get hit the next turn. 3 races was enough for me to notice the trend.

Me and tony1311 had a race together in the F40, I was hit by turn 3 of lap 1! :lol:

Are you saying i hit you on purpose? Because i didn't even touched you. If i were you i wouldn't bring this up. I waited for you after i 'hit' you because i saw you acting weird and i supposed i hit you ,then passed you and then left you behind with a rythm of 0.7 a lap..

Are you saying i hit you on purpose? Because i didn't even touched you. If i were you i wouldn't bring this up. I waited for you after i 'hit' you because i saw you acting weird and i supposed i hit you ,then passed you and then left you behind with a rythm of 0.7 a lap..

2zsd2j6.jpg

Are you saying i hit you on purpose? Because i didn't even touched you. If i were you i wouldn't bring this up. I waited for you after i 'hit' you because i saw you acting weird and i supposed i hit you

:lol: You hit me. On purpose or not? You still hit me (on lap1).

edit- Top drivers race the F2007, not Fuji in street cars that run off the track EVERY turn.

:lol: You hit me. On purpose or not? You still hit me (on lap1).

edit- Top drivers race the F2007, not Fuji in street cars that run off the track EVERY turn.

I hit you from a distance.Without touching you. I realised that and that's why i let you go.What more can i say?

Top drivers race anything.

Top drivers can race anything, anywhere ;)

True, but with our selection of online races there arent many good things to race. I added the part with "that run off the track EVERY turn" for a reason, also. Everyone will agree the best racers stay on the track, right?

according to the last 10 post- DK= coolest guy on GTP.

True, but with our selection of online races there arent many good things to race. I added the part with "that run off the track EVERY turn" for a reason, also. Everyone will agree the best racers stay on the track, right?

I agree 👍 The green run off areas shouldnt be used to benefit the lap 👍

I'm in the states tony1311. I don't usually get on until about 9-10pm easterns time. Hopefully i can catch you then. See ya man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back