Fuji 800pp and Mines BNR34

• Thread starter TN2004S4
  • 36 comments
solarr-GTLMsquad
Not a chance
This is a great combo. Mines BNR34 at Fuji 800pp
Race time at every :15 and :30
Hope I can get the spark for this car going again!

:D

Edit: That's me in #1 spot, horde in the #2 spot. I took the picture at the wrong time and didn't realize it until just now...

79840734.jpg

Hey that doesnt prove anything :lol:! Great race it was for sure:tup:! Nice pic... but in my TV showed finals of .507 and .508 :crazy:!

:guilty:I tried so hard to make it early last night man. Sorry fellas. By the time I got on, Fuji was a deserted place..:guilty:

Everyone has a personal life mate:tup::)!

Thanks for understanding man. I tried tweaking all type last night, and found out that your original settings works best hord. I did tweak the camber to work for me though. Can't seem to beat 1'34.804. Average is around 1'35.085-.195. I don't think that I can get her into the 33s.

Thanks for understanding man. I tried tweaking all type last night, and found out that your original settings works best hord. I did tweak the camber to work for me though. Can't seem to beat 1'34.804. Average is around 1'35.085-.195. I don't think that I can get her into the 33s.

You welcome:)! Well i dont think i can do 33. but ill try some new tunes in a few minutes ill try this FANTASTIC EVENT:D! Ill be at 15:tup:! Anyone else?

1.34.699:tup: next at 45!

EDIT: HARRGG sorry for double posting:dunce:

Last edited:
It happened to me before! Racing with GTRP_rupopolus (hard to spell right)! And in his TV he won and in mine i won :lol::lol:! But i dont remember the wich race event thread was...

Hey that doesnt prove anything :lol:! Great race it was for sure:tup:! Nice pic... but in my TV showed finals of .507 and .508 :crazy:!

This is really weird and unacceptable if you ask me

I wonder why that is?

Poor synchronization between the various PS3s in that (or any) race IMO.

I was in a close finish last Monday with five of us covered by less than half a second (DS 700) and none of the five consoles showed race-complete times the same as any other. The finish order shown on all 5 screens agreed.

I have also had a very close 1-2 finish recently where I showed as winner on mine by .002 and second place to me showed as winner on his with me second by .003.

Basically, lag. :yuck:

wierd....!!!!! Hope they fix this issue eventually.

Can't revive this event with a fibrulator.....lol. Back to the GTLM, Amuse and Tuned Vette I guess...lol

Last edited:
I see no one is racing here anymore... has i suspected:indiff:! Ill post my new lap time anyway, in race and free air, of 1.34.582:tup:!

I gave it a try yesterday 3 times but i found know one.
so i have only my free race time 1:35:0xx.
I can see some low 34 but with no competition no fun:)

Back