Fuji Group C Challenge - Finished

• Thread starter Drex124
  • 118 comments
Yeah gods this looks fun on anything but Fuji. I will have a look as that means I would need to be up for qualifying at 7 am. No interest in the Sauber? If I make it I could run one of those ugly things or a 787.

And the Sauber will be ugly cause I'll make it so:scared:

And yes, for those of you who were curious, this is the Group C livery I was working on when I got tagged:

Perhaps there's room for a sixth manufacturer on the grid? ;)

Hey Drex, this sounds like a great race, I would like to take part in it =)

GTP name - R_Goldstreiff
PSN name - robbybass
Race number - #61
Car - Sauber C9 '89 ... as no one is using it at the moment, thought I go for Sauber ;).

I am new on GTPlanet but I've been playing GT Sport since 2017 and done a lot of lobby racing. Just recently finished a 1989 2h Le Mans Enduro Lobby with these cars, it was amazing, I just missed out on a podium in the #20 Team Davey 962C.

For this race, I would like to use the #61 1988 Launch Car Livery done by WayneMassey1976 (Link to his livery):

4764827112649523217_23.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-3_14-33-25.png
    upload_2020-7-3_14-33-25.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 9
Didn't realise that i had been tagged since GTP never notified me.

Put me down as a maybe just now. I will confirm in a few days if I'm able to do it.

Hopefully i can make it because this race sounds fun.

GTP name - DesertPenguin
PSN name - DesertPenguin_
Race number - 09
Car - Mercedes

I probably saw this and passed it over at first but the time works out just fine.

I will have to confirm as a no show. Couple of things have come up so definitely will not be in shape to race that early on a sunday. Have fun out there guys. Good luck to anyone driving the Sauber, that second gear is just wheelspin nasty.

I will have to confirm as a no show. Couple of things have come up so definitely will not be in shape to race that early on a sunday. Have fun out there guys. Good luck to anyone driving the Sauber, that second gear is just wheelspin nasty.
Sorry to hear that, but life comes first.

I have missed this. And it is just as the kids are getting ready for bed but I'll do a little kiss-up and see if I can get the TV.
Is the available cars list up to date?
It is now, everything except the Porsche is still up for grabs.

This looks like a really cool race I'm really interested in this, would be nice to race the Group C cars exclusively, so hopefully I can make this. Will let you know if otherwise 👍.

GTP name - Michelin Man
PSN name - Michelin_man959
Race number - #11
Car - Mazda 787B

And yes, for those of you who were curious, this is the Group C livery I was working on when I got tagged:

Perhaps there's room for a sixth manufacturer on the grid? ;)
I've just raced against your car in race C (K21_Thunderzz), it looks fast! :cheers:

I’m looking to roll some practice tomorrow. I could open a practice room if there’s any interest, maybe 9am or so PDT.

Or better yet, El B fires something up.;)

also,also. Thanks

Last edited:
Back