Fuji Group C Challenge - Finished

• Thread starter Drex124
  • 118 comments
B4689803-C434-44BA-8735-F3DC54830B95.jpeg

Thx for the reference laps, especially good to see what the Sauber is capable of =) Hope I can join for some lobby practice Friday evening (European time). Did a quick first test today via custom races, will do a 45-min test race in custom races tomorrow and than it's lobby practice for Friday.

Practice lobby open, if anyone's awake/wants to run some laps.

0475-4345-6279-2447-2900

Drop me a friend request, if you haven't already. Lobby is friends only.

@Pigems @VulcanSpirit @Trone_Colby @GOTMAXPOWER @K1LLD0z3R @bdubclub @R_Goldstreiff @DesertPenguin @RacingGrandpa @El_Beardo @Michelin Man @Kermit_2142 @KosmoKazi @rallymorten

Slightly less than 24H roll call. Let me know if you can't make it.

@GT5Apex Are you still interested?

^^Oh yeah, I know ;) Also: What start are we gonna do tomorrow? Standing or rolling?
>>Gonna do a practice race at 21:30 GER / 20:30 UK

Rolling start looks like the sensible option so we'll be going with that. It should hopefully help keep T1 incidents to a minimum.

REALLY looks like fun and I'd love to join but I think what time I can spend on GTS tomorrow will be taken by the two FIA events... good luck to all. I'm looking forward to the pictures and replays. Really appreciate the invite.

I'm actually sore from the Tue/Wed FIA rounds still, too! So resting up tonight even instead of any practice. Maybe time to rethink my increased FF settings on my G29... or just not race 2x in each of two accounts each round!

@Pigems @VulcanSpirit @Trone_Colby @GOTMAXPOWER @K1LLD0z3R @bdubclub @R_Goldstreiff @DesertPenguin @RacingGrandpa @El_Beardo @Michelin Man @Kermit_2142 @KosmoKazi @rallymorten

Slightly less than 24H roll call. Let me know if you can't make it.

@GT5Apex Are you still interested?

Rolling start looks like the sensible option so we'll be going with that. It should hopefully help keep T1 incidents to a minimum.

Last edited:
If it takes you more than seven hours to move the rig, we're putting you in a home.

I also had to move my wife’s desk/computer stuff into where my rig used to be. But your right, if it took that long to do, I don’t deserve to race today. :lol:

I’ve got it all done now, what a pain in the butt!! My ethernet cable isn’t long enough to reach the modem from here though, so I’m back to wifi until I can get a longer cord. 🤬

6F229354-DF78-45FA-B99E-AB2BB899FA14.jpeg

Back