Fuji Speedway fastest lap challenge 1min 18,901

Hi Guys,

Is the Woodone one of the driving school tests?

Unfortunately i can't view the vid..

I tried again with the Mac F1 yesterday evening, i managed to get a 1min 18.005 but that was when i was racing other cars and i managed to slip stream one of them. All my best laps come down to the last chicane, getting that spot on is essential.

Touring Mars - i understand what you are saying,i'm sure that there are people better than me, undeniably, maybe who could knock off a second but one guy has quoted a time of 1' 14.965 which i think is absurd.

-Rob

Those times are indeed possible, I hav'nt played Prologue for a while (I will tonight though :) ) but I'm pretty sure I'm sub 1:15 with the Mclaren using the DFP 👍

:::EDIT::: Managed a 1:16.8 tonight, had another 0.5 sec in me, I think my memory is playing tricks with me, 1:15.xx is pretty amazing :ill: )

fullthrottleric
Those times are indeed possible, I hav'nt played Prologue for a while (I will tonight though :) ) but I'm pretty sure I'm sub 1:15 with the Mclaren using the DFP 👍

:::EDIT::: Managed a 1:16.8 tonight, had another 0.5 sec in me, I think my memory is playing tricks with me, 1:15.xx is pretty amazing :ill: )

I got a 1:15:7xx after lot's of trying. A 1:14.500 is probably as fast as it gets

Fuji 80's

Attachments

• Fuji.JPG
    Fuji.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 35
these arent insanely fast but pretty good i reckon for jsut using a controller->
mclaren f1- 1.19.103
Woodone Supra- 1.22.078
Ford GT- 1.21.525

Johnhannibal
I did the fuji speedway in 1min 18.901 sec with the Mclaren F1 GTR fina
I've saved the replay and i'm going to upload it to this site, if it can be done.
If someone can beat me, please do so! I'm sure i can be done faster than that.

That's fast for that car! Considering the best i've done is a 1'15 in my F1 (check leaderboard for exact time).

i must ont have been trying very hard to clock my 1.19.103 in the mclaren f1, today after a few attempts got a 1.17.960 And thats inlcuding my cat jumping up on me & distracting me as i roared towards the start/finish line & drove off on to the dirt & crossed the line half sideways with the back end still out on the dirt. Now I'm kicking myself becuase it woudl have been low 1.17 easy, maybe even 1.16 & i cant get anywhere near that time again

1:07.89 today in Fuji 1000km race, with Minolta, sorry no screenshot..my friend has my usb cable for my phone

EDIT: That is Fuji 90's for those who don't know.

EDIT 2: Altho i "cheated" i cut the last corner ;) You can make up about 10 seconds on a-spec at just that corner.

Johnhannibal
I did the fuji speedway in 1min 18.901 sec with the Mclaren F1 GTR fina
I've saved the replay and i'm going to upload it to this site, if it can be done.
If someone can beat me, please do so! I'm sure i can be done faster than that.

Hey dude, how's the car condition?! Everything stock?!?!
Witch Fuji is that?! We got 4 Fujis in the game! LOL

I've completed just 2 laps...

1st - 1min17s043
2nd - 1min15s976

Track: Fuji Speedway 90'
Car: BMW McLaren F1 'Fina'

Is this a good time?! ^^
Cya.

Latest Posts

Back