Fuji Speedway fastest lap challenge 1min 18,901

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 4: Prologue' started by Johnhannibal, Jan 20, 2005.

1. BlackNSX

BlackNSX

Hi Guys,

Is the Woodone one of the driving school tests?

Unfortunately i can't view the vid..

I tried again with the Mac F1 yesterday evening, i managed to get a 1min 18.005 but that was when i was racing other cars and i managed to slip stream one of them. All my best laps come down to the last chicane, getting that spot on is essential.

Touring Mars - i understand what you are saying,i'm sure that there are people better than me, undeniably, maybe who could knock off a second but one guy has quoted a time of 1' 14.965 which i think is absurd.

-Rob

2. Johnhannibal

Johnhannibal

3. fullthrottleric

fullthrottleric

Those times are indeed possible, I hav'nt played Prologue for a while (I will tonight though :) ) but I'm pretty sure I'm sub 1:15 with the Mclaren using the DFP :tup:

:::EDIT::: Managed a 1:16.8 tonight, had another 0.5 sec in me, I think my memory is playing tricks with me, 1:15.xx is pretty amazing :sick: )

4. 3S

3S

I got a 1:15:7xx after lot's of trying. A 1:14.500 is probably as fast as it gets

5. Johnhannibal

Johnhannibal

You guys are fast, but i guess you can turn smoother with the DFP

6. B_Boy

B_Boy

Fuji 80's

Attached Files:

7. [FPV]Rusty

[FPV]Rusty

these arent insanely fast but pretty good i reckon for jsut using a controller->
    mclaren f1- 1.19.103
    Woodone Supra- 1.22.078
    Ford GT- 1.21.525

8. Blackbird.

Blackbird. Premium

That's fast for that car! Considering the best i've done is a 1'15 in my F1 (check leaderboard for exact time).

9. [FPV]Rusty

[FPV]Rusty

i must ont have been trying very hard to clock my 1.19.103 in the mclaren f1, today after a few attempts got a 1.17.960 And thats inlcuding my cat jumping up on me & distracting me as i roared towards the start/finish line & drove off on to the dirt & crossed the line half sideways with the back end still out on the dirt. Now I'm kicking myself becuase it woudl have been low 1.17 easy, maybe even 1.16 & i cant get anywhere near that time again

10. kamil234

kamil234

1:07.89 today in Fuji 1000km race, with Minolta, sorry no screenshot..my friend has my usb cable for my phone

EDIT: That is Fuji 90's for those who don't know.

EDIT 2: Altho i "cheated" i cut the last corner ;) You can make up about 10 seconds on a-spec at just that corner.

11. quati

quati

Hey dude, how's the car condition?! Everything stock?!?!
    Witch Fuji is that?! We got 4 Fujis in the game! LOL

12. quati

quati

I've completed just 2 laps...

1st - 1min17s043
    2nd - 1min15s976

Track: Fuji Speedway 90'
    Car: BMW McLaren F1 'Fina'

Is this a good time?! ^^
    Cya.

13. MrGrado

MrGrado