Full GRID Track List Revealed: 13 Locations, Over 80 Layouts at Launch

If the DLC is free, then sure, why not. I'll pick this up when the game is complete, many months later, and save £30 at the same time.

If the DLC is free, then sure, why not. I'll pick this up when the game is complete, many months later, and save £30 at the same time.

wont be free dirt 2.0 charged 25 for seasons 1/2 and 20 for 3/4... a game to buy second hand and the dlc on sale days... I cant see this game being as sweet as dirt 2 or f1 2019 in terms of gameplay... time will tell...

wont be free dirt 2.0 charged 25 for seasons 1/2 and 20 for 3/4... a game to buy second hand and the dlc on sale days... I cant see this game being as sweet as dirt 2 or f1 2019 in terms of gameplay... time will tell...

the tracks DLC for this Grid has been confirmed to be free, the paid seasons are just new cars and new career events.

Track list is great. I have run a million versions of spa, green hell, bla bla bla all the redundant tracks people always wishes for in every single game.

I get disappointed everytime I get to brands but since not running autosport all the other locations seem fresh.

I certainly dont look forward to sepang.

Back