Fully Automatic A-Spec Grinding - *Video and picture*

• Thread starter Sincx
  • 561 comments
I'm not sure what you're on about there GraphiteGB???

1) Why would you have to reset the race every few hours?
2) Why would you grind on a second account and then gift the ticket every day?
3) I mentioned the lower payouts but you edit it out?

All i'm trying to say is... since we're rubber banding as we're doing other things in life anyway: the credits/XP add up to max soon enough, so might as well collect the extra tickets by grinding LTW.

Sorry if i misunderstood your post.

I'm not sure what you're on about there GraphiteGB???

1) Why would you have to reset the race every few hours?
2) Why would you grind on a second account and then gift the ticket every day?
3) I mentioned the lower payouts but you edit it out?

All i'm trying to say is... since we're rubber banding as we're doing other things in life anyway: the credits/XP add up to max soon enough, so might as well collect the extra tickets by grinding LTW.

Sorry if i misunderstood your post.
You don't grind on the secondary account.
you store the prize ticket on its save then evey 24 hours you gift the ticket to the primary account. restore the save and repeat next day.
The AI on "like the wind" will crash your car out the race. Did you not read the posts a few page back.
BTW A-Grinding I think, is dead, but as you say, perhaps I need to migrate to Dreamcar grind instead. Last few grinds, I come home to see my car doing a smoke show against the wall for 8 hours without end.

You don't grind on the secondary account.
you store the prize ticket on its save then evey 24 hours you gift the ticket to the primary account. restore the save and repeat next day.
The AI on "like the wind" will crash your car out the race. Did you not read the posts a few page back.

Why not just collect all the tickets on your primary account?

The AI on LTW will not crash your car out of the race. If this is happening you have something set up wrong.

I have been grinding LTW non stop since the 1.10 update without problems.

The AI on LTW will not crash your car out of the race. If this is happening you have something set up wrong.

wats ur setup

-suspension
-wheels
-downforce
-Driving Aids

wats ur setup

-suspension
-wheels
-downforce
-Driving Aids

Completely stock Vettel X2010.
Racing softs.
Full downforce front and rear.
All aids off except skid recovery on.
I use rubber bands on the controller and rebuild the engine/chasis every session. (8-16hrs) probably not necessary, but i have nothing else to spend the credits on anyway.

Set the angle of the steering so the car just hits 220 MPH at the end of the straights. +/- 5MPH is ok. You should be in 11th place by the second corner and hold that position the entire race.

5 lap race = 33,000 credits and about 7K xp.

Not once has the the car ever crashed with this set-up.

Two 5 lap LTW races earns you 20K less than one 10 lap Dream Car race, but you generate ''1000'' tickets in half the time using LTW.

I keep running into the bug in which your car crosses the line after the last lap and nothing happens. The race won't end and the car just lap over and over until the game crashes and you lose all the credits since the last time the game saved. Very frustrating.

akyp
I keep running into the bug in which your car crosses the line after the last lap and nothing happens. The race won't end and the car just lap over and over until the game crashes and you lose all the credits since the last time the game saved. Very frustrating.

Always race these in offline mode, and turn off custom music. It creates these "hangs".

I've had it happen to me in B Spec at the 1000K AND 24 hour events. Unhappy.

Yes, you are right. 👍

Payout is for Like the Wind (Place #11!): 33.000 Cr./5 rounds (~429.000 Cr per hour)
Payout is for Dreamcar Challenge (Place #1): 87.000 Cr./10 rounds (~650.000 Cr per hour)

The round times are now after the patch around 47 seconds. If you are looking only for easy cash & high XP, then the Dreamcar Challenge is your thing.

But if you already a-Spec lvl 40, you don't care about the small difference of 230.000 Cr per hour & you are pleased about getting 2x more 1000 tickets, then the Like the Wind race is your friend. :sly:

I am currently at around 60x 1000 tickets. Good for rolling the dice & the coolest car out of the 60 will get a fly to my alt account. :)👍

The round times are now after the patch around 47 seconds. If you are looking only for easy cash & high XP, then the Dreamcar Challenge is your thing.

But if you already a-Spec lvl 40, you don't care about the small difference of 230.000 Cr per hour & you are pleased about getting 2x more 1000 tickets, then the Like the Wind race is your friend. :sly:

I am currently at around 60x 1000 tickets. Good for rolling the dice & the coolest car out of the 60 will get a fly to my alt account. :)👍
So you got all those 1000 tickets with Like The Wind? And presuming you're finishing in ~11th place

There is no need to do this anymore right? You can grind 20.000.000 credits within 3 hours by driving seasonal events. Ferrari - de la sarthe.

There is no need to do this anymore right? You can grind 20.000.000 credits within 3 hours by driving seasonal events. Ferrari - de la sarthe.

This event has made gt5 fun again, can now get more cash to get more cars, so i can play more.

I'm grinding for the ''1000'' tickets. The cash is mostly wasted, as after a certain point there is nothing to spend it on anyway. Also, the whole point of this type of grinding is that you don't have to actually drive the car yourself, just let the machine grind out the goodies while you do other things with life! lol!

mail

my setup
saitek keyboards rule

Sorry to ask the question because I'm sure many people have, what are the ideal settings for dream car?

Car set up for Dreamcar indy event.
Default everything. (same as frist post)
Oil change. (lap times drop by 2 seconds with dirty oil.)

Controllers
DS3 wired, (Right turn applied as in first post but less turn)
USB keyboard Wired.

Last edited:
Car set up for Dreamcar indy event.
Default everything. (same as frist post)
Oil change. (lap times drop by 2 seconds with dirty oil.)

Controllers
DS3 wired, (Right turn applied as in first post but less turn)
USB keyboard Wired.

thanks mate, do i go flat stick or do i back it off a bit? (accelerator)

Ask your question in the Tuning Forum. ;)

If your X2010 is heavily down (my is now at 277.000+ km) then reducing the downforce, some small fine tunes (gear & suspension) & the aids are important.

Disable as much aids as you can, but some (TCS, ASK or Active Steering) are needed to avoid a spinning/crashing car when you get in contact with one of the other cars. 👍

major tip: set controller sensitivity to -2 (negative 2) it will bump walls less. Also, no need for lots of front toe, just -.12. rear toe, I also reduced, around +.15

tranny, final gear to 432 kmhr

stiffer than default springs and milder than default dampers settings.

ASM on, just TCS 0, ABS 0, LSD 60/60/5 , and G-meter on hud, approx quarter, not quite. will get 1st place by lap two, and hold. engine rebuild was not necessary, but I did to widen lead to +2s-3s at finish.

i think DF was set to 63F / 63R i am experimenting with these.

top speed on track, 7th gear 400km/hr to scratchless bump in the siderail. holds the curves at 260-270 km/hr in 4th gear. laptimes 46.30s into 5th - 7th finish, but safe.

camber -2.5 / -2.5 , racing hards.

daily 1,000 tickets

Last edited:
Where is the point in grinding if u just want to reach lvl 40? Just be patient, this is needed if u want to play GT5, since GT1 it is like this! Nowadays nobody has the nerves to wait more than 2 weeks to finish a game...and what can u buy with the trophies anyway? I dont get it...

major tip: set controller sensitivity to -2 (negative 2) it will bump walls less. Also, no need for lots of front toe, just -.12. rear toe, I also reduced, around +.15

tranny, final gear to 432 kmhr

stiffer than default springs and milder than default dampers settings.

ASM on, just TCS 0, ABS 0, LSD 60/60/5 , and G-meter on hud, approx quarter, not quite. will get 1st place by lap two, and hold. engine rebuild was not necessary, but I did to widen lead to +2s-3s at finish.

i think DF was set to 63F / 63R i am experimenting with these.

top speed on track, 7th gear 400km/hr to scratchless bump in the siderail. holds the curves at 260-270 km/hr in 4th gear. laptimes 46.30s into 5th - 7th finish, but safe.

camber -2.5 / -2.5 , racing hards.

daily 1,000 tickets

Is this LTW or DC and are you winning with this set-up or getting 5th-7th place?
thanks!

Hey I'm a bit lost so does it still work like it use to if not what has changed?

It still works, but since patch 1.10 you can't win the LTW race. This means $/xp/1000 tickets are slower to earn and your ''win'' stat (in your profile) does not increase.

Lambob seems to have a solution, but his post appears contradictory in that he says you ''get 1st place and hold'' and ''5th -7th place finish is safe''.

Need clarification on your system Lambob!👍

Back