Fully Modified Mini Cooper S

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTJim
  • 8 comments
  • 755 views
Messages
13
As Per title required for a race. Will swap for s vettle x10. This has to be the deal of the century just can't be bothered to buy one and mod it. Can't send while after 6 pm tonight as at work.
 
If it is fully modded you have a deal. If you would like to pm me your psn name il add you and send as soon as I get home thanks.
 
Ok will add you as soon as I get home at six.
 
Added you mate. Once you've accepted and I'm online il send sorry was a bit late getting on.
 
Car sent to yourself. Just need yours now then I can close the thread :).
 
ok mine has been sent now too. pleasure doing business with you.
 
No problem mini wasn't modified at all though. Sold it already never mind enjoy the car.
 
Back