Girlfriend winning Alsace Clubman 600 in Mini Cooper 'S 65

  • Thread starter Thread starter Barareklam
  • 131 comments
  • 18,466 views
Bumping this now that there's easy access to the engine swap for the Mini Cooper 'S 65. Time for you all to get some faster times! :D
How exactly to get some other engine? So far I only know that lottery gives new engines.
 
Bumping this now that there's easy access to the engine swap for the Mini Cooper 'S 65. Time for you all to get some faster times! :D
Uh oh. Which motor?!
 
Uh oh. Which motor?!

Specifically:
Honda
K20C1-Civic-'20 (Honda Civic Type R '20) - Honda Civic (EK) Type R '98, Honda Integra (DC2) Type R '98, Mini Cooper S '65
How exactly to get some other engine? So far I only know that lottery gives new engines.
Edit: Removed by request, it's all over the gt subreddit and youtube, or I can send a DM if you need help.
 
Last edited:

Specifically:
Honda
K20C1-Civic-'20 (Honda Civic Type R '20) - Honda Civic (EK) Type R '98, Honda Integra (DC2) Type R '98, Mini Cooper S '65


It has been asked not to post that on the form. Maybe you should take it down.
 
@salyn thanks, I got it, I just need to get one mazda car before I can proceed, rx-7 gt-x (fc) '90
 
Oh... I just changed engine....
Looks promising...
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20220626_030832.jpg
    IMG_20220626_030832.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 60
Ok, so has anyone tried this with the engine swapped Mini yet?
 
My swapped PP500 setup does "easy" wins in PP600 races (see my garage)
 
Back