G GTJim Messages 13 Feb 2, 2011 #1 As Per title required for a race. Will swap for s vettle x10. This has to be the deal of the century just can't be bothered to buy one and mod it. Can't send while after 6 pm tonight as at work.
As Per title required for a race. Will swap for s vettle x10. This has to be the deal of the century just can't be bothered to buy one and mod it. Can't send while after 6 pm tonight as at work.
G GTJim Messages 13 Feb 2, 2011 #3 If it is fully modded you have a deal. If you would like to pm me your psn name il add you and send as soon as I get home thanks.
If it is fully modded you have a deal. If you would like to pm me your psn name il add you and send as soon as I get home thanks.
G GTJim Messages 13 Feb 2, 2011 #6 Added you mate. Once you've accepted and I'm online il send sorry was a bit late getting on.
G GTJim Messages 13 Feb 3, 2011 #7 Car sent to yourself. Just need yours now then I can close the thread .
M Ml22000 Messages 50 Feb 3, 2011 #8 ok mine has been sent now too. pleasure doing business with you.
G GTJim Messages 13 Feb 3, 2011 #9 No problem mini wasn't modified at all though. Sold it already never mind enjoy the car.