Fun cars to drive

  • Thread starter Thread starter Toast-n-bacon
  • 45 comments
  • 3,228 views
Messages
98
Messages
Toast-n-Bacon
Cars you love to drive even though they may be weak.

My dodge challenger srt 08- it feels great smoking lambos and super cars in this because you have more track knowledge and experience.

Audi tt-r touring car- this car dominates the ring and is super fun to drive, and plus red bull gives me wings.

Nissan gtr concept lm car - I remembe r this car from gt4 so I was happy to buy it, also turns out to be one of the best cars on the game.

Also my m3 gtr, 908 peugeot, ford gt lm spec ll, and samba bus :)
 
The 300 SL, the SLS AMG and the Honda Odyssey fully tuned :D
 
All of the Super GT cars hug the road so well I can just drive them around and around for hours.
 
As per usual... Nissan S15 Spec-R Aero '02 RM.
Also: The Honda NSX-R '02 and the Cuscu Dunlop Subaru Impreza '08.

All of those are very balanced and quite fast for what little power they have.
 
The X1 👎
I hate that car.
The Formula Gran Turismo 👍
Such a great car to drive, oversteer keeps you on your toes.
 
Your definition of weak is not compatible with mine.

Exception made for the samba bus.
 
i like very much. RAIBRIG NSX and R89
 
Alfa Romeo TZ2, not much power but handles perfectly.

Fully tuned Mini Cooper 1.3, brilliant little car, shame it's grouped under the MINI brand, so it can't take part in British Lighweights :(
 
Last edited:
Your definition of weak is not compatible with mine.

Exception made for the samba bus.

I was talking about cars that you like although they may be weak. Of course those cars aren't weak, even the samba bus :D
 
Civic and Integra RM - bets handling fwd's out there :D
 
I have said this many times before and I am not a fan boy.

E46 M3

also the s2000 is very fun
 
Honda NSX type R - so balanced
Ferrari 458 Italia - like above, but more power
Mazda 787B - insanely awesome @ nordschleife but too intense to drive for more than 4-5 laps for me
Ferrari 512BB - fantastic drifter
Honda Mugen Motul '87 - best FF race car in the game?
Alfa Romeo TZ2 - like above poster said; great handling car and so pretty

I haven't tried many cars yet but these are my favourites to drive so far.
 
Integra RM bought one today, did a one-make race, watched the replay, sounded just like the BTCC cars, mine's even orange with black multi spoke wheels, and it handles very well
 
Integra RM bought one today, did a one-make race, watched the replay, sounded just like the BTCC cars, mine's even orange with black multi spoke wheels, and it handles very well

Same colours here - gotta love the BTCC Integras!!
 
the midget ll
drove it around the 24h Nurburgring
at a time of 19 minutes but it was fun
 
M3 CSL on sport softs. Love that car
 
Kubelwagen with dirt tires on Eiger k trail. Going 70mph in the downhill section is crazy fun after climbing up the hill at 15mph.
 
Premium very old Alfa race car you get from B-Spec Historic cup.

Threw a turbo on it to see if it would compete at GVS 300km. It won by four laps.
 
Chaparall 2D - This car rules the ring.
Alfa Romeo TZ2 - Very stable and very easy to drive.
Lotus Elise - Very fun to drive. The race with this on seasonal event #3 was great, had a good time with it.
 
I have said this many times before and I am not a fan boy.

E46 M3

also the s2000 is very fun

Nissan GT-R. Stock.

I'm not biased.
 
MGF
MG TF

Both great handling. The MGF is a bit more feisty but the TF is faster.
 
Mitsubishi STARION Rally Car '84, amazing!
 
I really, REALLY like my TVR Tuscan. Likely not the best car in the game, but rediculously fun, IMO.
 
Last edited:
most fun? My vw bus, first time driving it, got the boost and got it sideways.....got some good pics of it drifting, also my RM'd Camaro 69, perfect muscle car another car i love to just drive is the Super GT IS350 great traction out of corners thanks to its MR layout
 
Lexus LFA is probably my favourite so far. I generally prefer RWD and this car handles beautifully, not to mention that v10 sound.

The RUF RGT is also a lot of fun to drive and I've got a (lightly) tuned GT-R that is simply incredible
 
I'm voting for the '69 Camaro RM.:drool:
 
The Nissan GT-R for sure (SpecV even more so), on Sport Hard tires, no ASM, low or no TCS, on the ’Ring.The Tuscan Speed 6 RM is also another fun car to drive.

The LFA is not fun, I found. Very tail heavy and a real handful to keep on the road.
 
Nissan Skyline N1. Not Biased either.

Oh, and a Raybrig NSX is epic... especially with its purple lights. Pisses the hell out of people on the Nurburgring at night when online when I flash the lights.
 
Midget II, Volvo 245, Ford GT LM Test Car, RS6 08'...
I have more but I remember these ATM.
 
The LFA is not fun, I found. Very tail heavy and a real handful to keep on the road.

It's definitely more of a handful than the GT-R but keeping the rear end in check is half the fun! It's not out of control like some other RWD cars, in fact it's actually a pretty controllable car to drift.

Each to their own though. I haven't bought the Spec-V but the stock GT-R around the Ring is heaven. Beating that official lap time challenge was the most fun I've had with GT5
 
Back