Funniest looking car

  • Thread starter Thread starter citizen_mk
  • 19 comments
  • 1,262 views
Messages
17
Messages
citizen_mk
Got to be the Chapperal that resembles an air con unit with wheels, or the toyota "soap dish" 7, although that car is in my good car list for speed and it's mucho fun to drive, anyone seen a funnier looking car than the Chapperal ?
 
It's funny looking, but has some grunt ;)
 
The Citroen GT cars look weird to me.
 
I reckon the Citroen GT race car looks mean :P
 
I know was stuck behind it loads until I traded for the toyota 7 then took it out in the historic cup thanks to a jag pushing into a wall, not had the chance to drive it yet either, but will do at some time

not seen the citreon gt, have driven the wrc rally car in the 1st endurance race, good all rounder
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I think the Cit GT looks like the Batmobile from Batman Begins/Dark Knight.
 
gotta go with the chapperal
 
The classic Fiat 500, sprayed metallic blue, with yellow wheels and a spoiler. It looks so stupid, but in a strange way kind of cute...
 
x2010... aero dynamic or not, looks like a 2year old designed it
 
Definitely that Dome-Zero concept thing you win from one of the Japanese events. Thing looks like a spaceship.
 
F18
Personally I think the Cit GT looks like the Batmobile from Batman Begins/Dark Knight.

Wait..., so... you feel that this...
0810_01_z+2008_citroen_gT_concept+front_three_quarter_view.jpg


looks like this?
dark_knight_15.jpg


I don't see it.
 
Got to be the Midget II, mine is bright yellow and for people who dont know what it looks like its a very small van with a wheel on the front.
It only weighs around 500kg and mine has 81 bhp.
 
Wait..., so... you feel that this...
0810_01_z+2008_citroen_gT_concept+front_three_quarter_view.jpg


looks like this?
dark_knight_15.jpg


I don't see it.

Forget about the placement of the front wheels, many of the cues and angles are very similar (imo, of course)...
 
i wish the batmobile was in gt5.
 
Also the zz-s '00 is a very strange little sports car.
 
Back