Funny Advertisements Thread

• Thread starter Obelisk
  • 3 comments

Obelisk

Premium
United States
United States
RMedia_Obelisk
This thread's for those ads that make you forget what they were selling because they were so side-splittingly hilarious.
I decided to make it because I didn't find any threads like this through the GTP search. Some rules:
  1. Try and keep it AUP appropriate. Anything NSFW needs to be hidden behind spoilers and with sufficient warning.
  2. Make sure the commercial hasn't already been posted in this thread.
I'll start with Rolling Rock's "Foul Ball" commercial from 2007:

Last edited:
I really like the Carslberg beer ads with the tag line “probably the best beer in the world” (which it isn’t), some of them are hilarious. I won’t post any here because I couldn’t choose a favourite but they’re all on YouTube for any who wants to see.

EDIT: This clip is about the bpost not being so confusing and straight to the point.

Mechanic: Ah, ... so ... most engine with direct injection and a Newton torque of 110, only then the dual mass flywheel's RMP goes up when you're breaking in the piston.
The spark plug hits the maximum RPM causing the lights (on the dashboard) of the cam belt start to light up. ...... injectors ........ cylinders ...... cylinder seal.

Customer: What does that mean?

Mechanic: You have to top up the oil.

English translation probably isn't correct but I had to translate literally to not ruin the funny aspect of this clip. I find the explanation hilarious.

Last edited:
Back