Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,427 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahahaha. :lol:

That just looks so funny.


If I'd see an army of these guys come towards me, I'd crack myself up before I started to run away. That image is so funny :lol:!
 
Heh. I just spotted what's up with the girl in black and white. I lolled.
 
It's very much hidden in plain sight. Look foreground.
 
(Count how many fingers she has) ;)

Edited to add Spoiler tags
 
chinamil8.jpg



PEW PEW PEW!
 
Ha! Still not that off-putting, i could look at that photo all day long...
 
Ha! Still not that off-putting, i could look at that photo all day long...

You're just thinking of what she could be doing to you with the extra one ;)
 
You're just thinking of what she could be doing to you with the extra one ;)

Watch out for that Shi'ar Starjammer.
 
Does anyone else wonder what would happen when the segway seals fired a shot? would the recoil would make them go backwards? Am I giving too much of a d*** to something this useless? the world may never know.
 
Does anyone else wonder what would happen when the segway seals fired a shot? would the recoil would make them go backwards? Am I giving too much of a d*** to something this useless? the world may never know.

Not with those pea shooters.

Although, in the top picture the guy in the background has a scoped rifle.


Plus, check how they are clenching the support beam with their knees. I think the Segway itself may be able to withstand the momentary kick as long as the guys can stay on it.
 


If anyone feels these images are NSFW, let me know

Yep, they were.
 
Does anyone else wonder what would happen when the segway seals fired a shot? would the recoil would make them go backwards? Am I giving too much of a d*** to something this useless? the world may never know.

I'm also wondering what you do to duck opposing fire, be it rocks from a riot, bullets from troops, whatever. An opponent doesn't have to do much besides look at the direction of travel to pick a good attack point.

I don't think these are military per se, I think the Chinese are playing with something for Olympic security, just checking it out, as it were. Looking for higher mobilty.
 
Not with those pea shooters.

Although, in the top picture the guy in the background has a scoped rifle.

Is it me or is the guy to the far top left also holding an AK of some sort? Surely, that gun has some kick in it.
 
jajaja @ Diego's pic.
 
:lol: That's awesome.
 
I'll take some 14"s please.
 
So, um. . . . You still need those 4 at a time, right?
 
 
Whats funny about it?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back