Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,392 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get it, that is there trunk right?
 
I don't see how you don't get it, it's a very simple joke.

To clarify that is the trunk, but he's making the joke that they opened because they wanted to check their engine.
 
I don't see how you don't get it, it's a very simple joke.

Yeah, FAIL.

Although them not getting it makes for a laugh...

Oh, btw... I think Danoff got it, but he was being sarcastic.
 
I was thinking that but wasnt sure. The guy who posted before me said something about a trunk but I didn't know if they perhaps wanted a drink of water or something before they race.
 
Oh, btw... I think Danoff got it, but he was being sarcastic.


I got it, but it wasn't sarcastic. Those guys were probably getting their helmets and other racing gear out of their trunks. It looks fine to me, no stupidity required.
 
I hate the jokes when you already know it's not as funny as it looks and then struggle to make it seem funny. Edit: and then fail at it.
 
 
phail3.jpg

1215753091239gd9.gif


Kinda morbid...
 
:lol::lol:

At least it didn't blow up on him. I wonder if he had to pay for that?
 
If you say so "homie g."
 
FAIL... Should say... Now Dat's Gangsta.
 
$17 for a weekly allowance isn't great, but it isn't bad.

"Dat be a grip'a cash!"
 
Even hustlas gotta start somewhere son, yadadamean?
 
Ohhhh...ok. They photoshopped the shadow out of it. Good way to make the picture look funny.
 
Ohhhh...ok. They photoshopped the shadow out of it. Good way to make the picture look funny.
Um, no. They 'shopped the shadow in.
 
:lol: Which ever way both are funny. Well... pathetic funny.
 
Hahaha I got $40 hustlin'... but then I blew half of it on a freaking fake Logan's Shadow demo... stupid Gamestop.. but it's all good cause I got a 'backup copy'..
 
Actually, I clicked his Snopes link, which had no video, but which contained a link to the actual news story containing the video.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back