Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,423 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol batman would totally beat up spiderman.
 
Bra's are supposed to protect the front end from rock chips and bug splats.
What they don't tell you is that car bra's scratch the paint if when dirt gets under them. 👎
 
Who wears bras anyway... oh, wait... were all talking about a different kind of bra. :dopey:
 
no-ped.gif


armish2.gif
 
No-Ped... That's like those Free Air Guitar stands they've got set up around town.
 
^ :lol:!!

The last three lines are the best.

Psycho.jpg


Don't read this Hargreaves book to you kids :D.
 
Psycho.jpg


I've heard this book is available everywhere for five days in every month?
 
Five? Wow, you've had a rough deal, I thought it was only three.
 
Five? Wow, you've had a rough deal, I thought it was only three.

My 'deal' usually lasts a good ten days before balance is resumed :indiff:
 
Was 29 for me!
 
:lol:!

Now THAT has got to be one of the best I've ever seen!

EDIT: Add 'FAIL' to it as a caption and it'll have a little more 'funnyness' to it.
 
Last edited:
:lol:!

Now THAT has got to be one of the best I've ever seen!

EDIT: Add 'FAIL' to it as a caption and it'll have a little more 'funnyness' to it.
animation1tt9.gif
 
918568975_4b3696ffb5_o.jpg

80430066av5.jpg


If no one gets it...this is a popular image from 4chan
01.jpg

kingofspace.png
 
Then we all die.

o noes!!11!!!oneoneone!!!!!
 
You wont get it unless you have played mario kart a lot.
 
That explains it... :rolleyes:
 
Geez. That's how MarioKart would look in real life. No kidding.
 
That was the coolest thing I've seen in years.
 
That was the coolest thing I've seen in years.

If, by "cool" you mean "kinda amusing" and by "years" you mean "last 5 minutes", I agree.
 
If, by "cool" you mean "kinda amusing" and by "years" you mean "last 5 minutes", I agree.
That almost makes it seem like you have a sense of humour! 👍 :lol:
 
palin.jpg

I know it's not hilarious, but I just giggled at the fact Sarah Palin would like to be my friend. I must have influence!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back