Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,430 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
This was automatically generated by the software on another forum that I visit. I'm glad I noticed it, because it disappeared as soon as I posted again.

42nj1.jpg
 
I find little funny about that last picture...
 
Only if I'm getting paid alot of money! :p
 
Is that Zak Feaunati? He teaches rugby at my school now.

Presumably his lessons on avoiding tackles are taken with a pinch of salt?
 
That rugby pic looks bad :scared:


Yesterday I had a match against soem countryboys and well they were sneaky... e.g. punching, stomping, threats... yes soemone said Im going to kill you twice haha...

I got a stomp to the head on purpose it felt nice... (black eye and bruised head with a cut down the side 👍)

Anyways Ouch :dunce:
 
Presumably his lessons on avoiding tackles are taken with a pinch of salt?

I've been fortunate enough to be so crap at rugby I was put in the bottom group. He teaches top.

However, the seemingly endless line of crying hard-looking boys suggests he isn't the calmest of teachers.
 
234.jpg


Not so much a pic, rather a comic. It Appeared in my university's student magazine about a month ago.

Pure class. :lol:
 
Yup. There's a link in the pic, I forgot to add the "clicky".
 
↑ I'm getting a domo-kun feeling about that clock.
 
"Domo-origato Mr. Clocko..." :lol:
 
My Favorite Picture EVER
facejm4.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:👍👍👍👍👍
 
I'm pretty sure it ranks below your avatar.
...ah, that avatar... another point going for what TB said above.
 
...ah, that avatar... another point going for what TB said above.
Yes, an anime picture like that isn't what I classify as "hot." It's in the "Animated Picture Made to Give Nerds a Stiffy" class.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back