Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,419 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
vteckick0zu.jpg
 
Man, who knew those things had that much flex! :lol:
 
The only way that "BIG TRUCK" should be in the "Fail" thread is if the truck had turned over. Since it seems that the driver stopped the truck I would not call it a fail, but someone might find a picture of that truck turned over. So I would say Great Driving on his part since the big rock appears to have shifted and caused his load to shift he stopped the truck!
 
Yeah, all 5mph of it.
Cram it! That huge thing could still hit 80mph if there wasn't any load on it. If it would enter the Dakar, that would be monstrously epic!!!! :dopey:
 
Cram it! That huge thing could still hit 80mph if there wasn't any load on it. If it would enter the Dakar, that would be monstrously epic!!!! :dopey:

Are you serious? Do you even know how big that thing actually is.
 
Cram it! That huge thing could still hit 80mph if there wasn't any load on it. If it would enter the Dakar, that would be monstrously epic!!!! :dopey:

The fastest dump trucks top out around 70 kmh using a 386 kW 15L 6cyl diesel. But at 31,600kg it won't be too good for driving over sand dunes in a hurry.
 
Are you serious? Do you even know how big that thing actually is.
Yes, I know how big those things are and maybe I was too optimistic about their top speed. But still, 40+mph is way faster than a shopping cart. :lol:

Caterpillar 797B Max speed: 42 mph (67 km/h)
Liebherr T 282B Max speed: 40 mph (65 km/h)
 
Don't know if this is a repost...

lebanesewd1.png
 
gt4toast.jpg


"Um yes, could I get a copy of Gran Turismo Toast?"
 
God be with them
vtec7.jpg
 
Whatever it was, it was enough to distract the others, too... Lucky for them? :sick:
 
A bit of my lunch just came out... yo!!!
 
Are they real?! :o
 
yeah I think so
 
:lol: Those would have to be some big-ass planes for them to be real, I mean look at the size of the cabin windows! :lol:
 
How fantastic would it be to have a jet engine the size of the fuselage!
 

 
I don't think so, but I'm curious too. However, I think that.. well.. honestly, I can't think of a good reason it wouldn't.
 
Would that actually work in real life?

I wouldn't fly in one. Not with the passenger cabins underneath the rest of the plane.
 
Wouldn't it be too much stress for the wings to handle?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back