Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,430 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blimey! Anyone who doesn't recognise Jerry Garcia, even with a lampshade on his head, really needs to bone up on their history!

Don't be silly, it's a Communist party and that's Santa Claus - presents for all!
 
Surprise_-_Longcat.gif


If against the AUP, remove mods.
Removed

Moderator comment: A) You should have known better, and B) this is the FUNNY picture thread, and there was nothing even remotely funny about that in any way.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, now I'm curious as to what Zoxxy posted!
 
Dang, now I'm curious as to what Zoxxy posted!

It was an incredibly unfunny insult to Sarah Palin. Didn't really miss anything.
 
It was an incredibly unfunny insult to Sarah Palin. Didn't really miss anything.
I'm guessing you're a democrat? ;)


And I, and alot of other people here, would've found it hilarious.
 
No idea to be honest. The system of categorizing political interests are way different over here, so I don't really get who believes in what.
 
Well I figured since he thinks the picture you posted that insulted Palin was bad, then he would be a republican since Palin is running as republican.
 
No idea to be honest. The system of categorizing political interests are way different over here, so I don't really get who believes in what.
Well, it is parties, not definitions, so the categories shouldn't matter between countries.


And his political affiliation should have no bearing on that picture (I saw it before it was taken down). It referred to inappropriate body parts and the mental condition of an infant. How is that not tasteless, and how is making fun of mentally challenged babies funny?

It was blatantly offensive at best.
 
Well, it is parties, not definitions, so the categories shouldn't matter between countries.
Ah, get it now. Still, I mix the two up alot.

And sure you could be uptight about it, but the most striking humour has always been offensive.
 
Eh after seeing the picture (thanks to a friend :D) it actually is pretty lame and could indeed be considered insulting.
 
Strike while the iron is hot I say.

3588wq9.jpg
 
Wow, that's a damn good defense Stragey!
 
Heh funny the Galactic Empire can't spell! :dunce:
 
That lady scares me. How old is she and why does she look so hot?
 
What about VPCILF?
 
Has that photo been tinked with?
 
burnout_paradise.jpg

computersciencelessonxw7.jpg
 
Last edited:
Edit: Didn't notice there was another page.
 
So is that Sarah Palin picture real? :sick:
 
Blimey! Anyone who doesn't recognise Jerry Garcia, even with a lampshade on his head, really needs to bone up on their history!

I dont even know who he is by name let alone by looks!

Gotta love the schools of today!! BTW it wasnt like i didnt pay attention in history, its just that after grade 9 we didnt do any, so i just didnt learn it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back