Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,419 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nukemeifyoucan2.jpg


expendability_star_trek.jpg
 
Last edited:
:grumpy: killjoy.

catbreadpr1.gif


sorry, catloaf is cool.

You quoted me from back in March!!??!?! Why??

I don't understand.

And Catloaf appears to be . . . . almost as useless as a real cat. :sly:
 
Took this picture earlier today... and then had to caption it.
motivator8760962.jpg
 
Pancakes_and_Sausage_on_a_Stick.ashx
 
With those stars in the background I thought it was a posting to rate_my_butt.com or something
 
Pancakes & Sausages on a stick are pure awesome. I didn't think it would be good, but a roommate had them when we were living together so I tried one. Nom nom nom.
 
What was the context of McCain making that face?
 
you failed me for the last time mcckaay!!
 
legosarapalin.jpg

swedish_military.jpg
 
Last edited:
Reventón;3190608
Those are actually pretty good. :)

How on earth can sausage wrapped in pancake taste good?

I also really want to know how the idea first came to pot.
 
If you like sausage, and you like pancakes, then put them together and you got pancake and sausage heaven... On a stick...
 
If you like ice cream, and you like hamburgers, then put them together and you got an ice cream and hamburger mess that nobody would eat...

It doesn't always apply.
 
If you like sausage, and you like pancakes, then put them together and you got pancake and sausage heaven... On a stick...

and a free heart attack
 
If you like ice cream, and you like hamburgers, then put them together and you got an ice cream and hamburger mess that nobody would eat...

It doesn't always apply.
Now you can't be sure of that. Although you've made a good point, there are some weird people who would enjoy that.
 
If you like sausage, and you like pancakes, then put them together and you got pancake and sausage heaven... On a stick...

It doesn't work. It really doesn't.
 
How on earth can sausage wrapped in pancake taste good?

I also really want to know how the idea first came to pot.

It's America, go to any supermarket's frozen food section and you'll see a ton of awful stuff like that. It's little wonder so many citizens are obese.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back