Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,400 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fail to understand this. Target Greatlands are the equivalent of a WalMart Supercenter. And 1/4 of their logo sign is out.
Glad to see I'm not the only one.
 
I think it's a reference to the Xbox 360's RROD (Red ring of death).

xbox_360_rrod.jpg
 
It took me a minute, but then a bit of a chuckle happened.
 
Yeah, I got it right away. It's pretty good. You know you're a nerd when you roll into Target's parking lot and see that...
 
Yup RROD.

Yeah, I got it right away. It's pretty good. You know you're a nerd when you roll into Target's parking lot and see that...

I think this is enough evidence to tell me I've been hiding in my hole for too long
 
Or perhaps the fact it's posted on a predominantly Playstation owners forum :sly:

92781rBNEMxJhzfsi2sgkPtu5anulo1_500.jpg
 
Last edited:
I've been at Kroger for a little under 5 years and I've experience at least 15 of these.
imageswalmart-20bingo.jpg
 
I've been at Kroger for a little under 5 years and I've experience at least 15 of these.
imageswalmart-20bingo.jpg

It's soooooooo true!!!!!!!
 
^ :lol: That gave me a good laugh. So true.

darthvader.jpg


This might be a repost (?)
 
On the Walmart BINGO subject, if the game was blackout then I can safely say BINGO!!!!!!!
 
I wonder if those filters really can clean salt water...

Experiment time!
 
That would work the same over here for Morrisons. Except the NASCAR one.
 
I think this is enough evidence to tell me I've been hiding in my hole for too long

Or you know who the people are that own a 360 and ones that don't. :guilty:
 
Last edited:
I've been at Kroger for a little under 5 years and I've experience at least 15 of these.
imageswalmart-20bingo.jpg
Bingo! Bingo! Bingo...

We have the bearded, 400-pound woman in a scooter at our local Wal-Mart store. I fear nothing else.
 
Awesome costume:

3001326462c1a36c75c9oie2.jpg
 
He he!

Love that toy solider costume, too... very cool...

windowspaintingkd2.jpg


From my workmate's desktop...
 
1222970893146va6.jpg
 
:lol: Ohh God, the good old Killer Instinct days...

That was great 👍
 
trembled-with-for-fear.jpg


craps.jpg


flesh-flesh.jpg


mens-inner-its-groovy.jpg


in-case-of-emergency.jpg


linan-inn-sign.jpg


scuba-diving-sign-china.jpg


hand-grenade.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back