Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,400 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs a language warning (read it all yesterday ;) )
 
obamamccainclintonpokemkl8.gif

That is the best i've EVER seen!!! Great find 👍
 
d7cd87a244.jpg


Made the motivater from that picture my friend randomly sent me.

I thought it was ROFL.
 
That scarf fooled me for a second. I thought he might have actually been using it for what it's made for!
 
 
Needs a language warning (read it all yesterday ;) )

I didn't have you down as a bodybuilder...
 
ironyhunger.jpg


Smartz keepz zee warez linkz invisiblz.
 
I can't decide how I feel about this... : scratches head:

15fordgt_20081101_002.jpg
 
I don't know how you feel about that either but there is a distinct lack of funny.
 
It's not a GT40, only a GT, let's laugh at it's soft american underbelly :lol:
 
 
I don't know how you feel about that either but there is a distinct lack of funny.

Yeah, I couldn't find the "How the @#$% did you flip that car?" thread. :indiff:
 
I can't decide how I feel about this... : scratches head:

15fordgt_20081101_002.jpg

Epic Fail attempt at Casino Royale.
 
I chuckled.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 39_big.jpg
    39_big.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 337
"Members of the board, I would like Mayor Monopoly to repeal the free parking, and have unlawful citizens disbarred from rolling pairs to get out of jail. Also, I vote that all Get Out of Jail Free cards are revoked and burned."
 
"Members of the board, I would like Mayor Monopoly to repeal the free parking, and have unlawful citizens disbarred from rolling pairs to get out of jail. Also, I vote that all Get Out of Jail Free cards are revoked and burned."

That's pretty much what's happening in real life.
 
Funny that all of life's problems can be summed up using a popular board game!
 
amywinehouse.jpg


*removed by moderator*

1217349506790fh9.jpg


633509501930823304-helmets.jpg


f_a3e8d56b656m_5094ee1.jpg


334.gif


poster22264626.jpg


tEEaXw1XiSDt.gif


roofsurfingbh3.gif


34erj48.gif


bilen.gif
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Nooooo! Poor Matiz!
 
It's a Twingo...
 
It's a Twingo...

Thank goodness. Although in hindsight, I should have known.

The Matiz's cat-like reflexes and amazing grip mean it's incapable of crashing. Evar.
 
It's just that incidents below 5km/h are rarely classified as crashes. Sadly, no Matiz ever surpassed that speed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back