Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,427 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
 
Nice, daan! :lol:
 
Reventón;3244292
Got give Bush some credit. The guy can dodge pretty quick.
I was going to ay, with reflexes like that he should be signed to the Detroit Lions. It can't make them any worse.




And Daan, thank you for posting that clip. We were having a big family dinner at my dad's house yesterday when that came on the TV and I actually quoted that line. Everyone looked at me like I was an idiot.
 
bushshoe.jpg

NOOOOOOO!!! That was my gif idea.
 
don't you know? that's what world war 4 is going to be held with, flying combat boots.
 
I'd rather people throw shoes than bombs.
 
I'd rather people throw shoes than bombs.

ORLY?

O o
/¯/___________________________ _________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZAH BLAAAAAAHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
 
That, my friend, is out of place.
 
ORLY?

O o
/¯/___________________________ _________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LOFAH BLAAAAAAHHH!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯


Fix'd.
 
Lofah?

what are you talking about?
 
Lofah?

what are you talking about?

A loafer. As in a loafer shoe.

edit: So, anyway, I think I figured out the source of his dodging prowess. Mr. Bush must play a lot of WiiFit!



:lol:
 
Last edited:
I'm ending this now.

1d3d9710_bushsneeuwbal.gif

bushshoe1229313488.gif

w0p79d.jpg
 
A loafer. As in a loafer shoe.

edit: So, anyway, I think I figured out the source of his dodging prowess. Mr. Bush must play a lot of WiiFit!


:lol:

did you get that idea from 99.9?
 
I thought Imprezas had boxers?
 
You're on fire today Danny!

There's nothing worse than an ugly fat arse in a thong :yuck:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back