Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,414 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're all such a bunch of live wires, I'm glad I'm neutral in the matter.
 
Breaker, breaker! Let's switch back to pics. . . . .
 
This whole thread needs some grounding in reality.
 
Do you have any capacitance to resist ruining the conversation?
Joule have the potential of getting yourself grounded with comments like that.

Edit: Damn. Beat to the grounding punch. Guess that's what happens when you stop to actually do some work...

Edit edit: At least I beat Metar's potential! :lol:
 
Watt are you talking about?
 
The conversation moved along smoothly, and there was little internal resistance. With their energy exhausted and the potential low, the people of GTP went to recharge their batteries.


EDIT: Argh, also got beaten to the potential joke.
 
oh, c'mon don't blow the circuit!
 
shockingly this is the longest we have gone without posting pics!, how much longer can we resist the purpose of the thread!
 
Well, probably until a mod pulls the cord of the thread.
 
ksmn1044l.jpg
 
That is so cheesy.... words fail me
 
Everyone after Pupik is trying too hard. No, there's no puns in there. Don't look.
 
This is beyond beating a dead horse.
 
Ohm my god, I can't believe people would reply like that.

You re-fuse to believe in the power of the internet.

You're all such a bunch of live wires, I'm glad I'm neutral in the matter.

Breaker, breaker! Let's switch back to pics. . . . .

Do you have any capacitance to resist ruining the conversation?

This whole thread needs some grounding in reality.

TB
Joule have the potential of getting yourself grounded with comments like that.

Edit: Damn. Beat to the grounding punch. Guess that's what happens when you stop to actually do some work...

Edit edit: At least I beat Metar's potential! :lol:

Watt are you talking about?

The conversation moved along smoothly, and there was little internal resistance. With their energy exhausted and the potential low, the people of GTP went to recharge their batteries.


EDIT: Argh, also got beaten to the potential joke.

oh, c'mon don't blow the circuit!

shockingly this is the longest we have gone without posting pics!, how much longer can we resist the purpose of the thread!

Well, probably until a mod pulls the cord of the thread.

Flux you Mini! :p

 
I'm at a loss for the misconductance going on here. This thread's primary purpose is for pictures. Secondary, we need to start winding down with these electrical jokes, it's a horrible phase we're going through and pretty soon there's going to be some regulation.

(Just a few transformer terms, I'm really not serious.)

weatherforecaststone.jpg


happy-tank.jpg


Foiled_Car.jpg


giraffe-wiener-dog.jpg
 
We've had one of those when I was a kid at the Berlin zoo, only it was a wooden Donkey. :lol:
 
cups.jpg

funny-images-cartoon-funny-pictures146.jpg

P1256-1.jpg

Oarfish4041.jpg

Dog_sits_cat.jpg

spider_friends.jpg
 
Last edited:
That fish belongs in the amazing and cool picture thread, do you have any more info on it?
 
That spider is seriously creeping me out.

What the frig kinda spider is it? :S
 
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3381/20081209thebailout****tiw1.jpg
 
That spider is seriously creeping me out.

What the frig kinda spider is it? :S

It looks like one of those bird eating spiders.


EDIT: More like a wolf spider.
 
Last edited:
Too bad they gave the 👎 to the bailout money, zoxxy.
 
happy-tank.jpg


If we ever invade the manufacturers of smarties, at least we'll have camouflage.
 
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/3381/20081209thebailout****tiw1.jpg

:lol:

TB
Too bad they gave the 👎 to the bailout money, zoxxy.

Yeah, the Senate did. But Bush and his cronies? They'd never turn down an opportunity to socialize.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back