Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,430 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
warmhat.jpg


want.jpg


has anyone posted that picture with the three Asian women with mustaches smiling and winking?
 
Last edited:
Those are great. :lol:
 
How is that bull picture appropriate? I got an infraction for posting something like that.
 
How is that bull picture appropriate? I got an infraction for posting something like that.

Why would it be inappropriate?

Edit: On second viewing, I suppose it could be deemed inappropriate...it's on the line I guess.
 
How is that bull picture appropriate? I got an infraction for posting something like that.

You got an infraction because the one you posted showed a massive puncture wound and the outline of about a foot of bull's horn under the skin of a man's leg. Although these guys are obviously being hammered by their own stupidity, there is nothing graphic about it.
 
You got an infraction because the one you posted showed a massive puncture wound and the outline of about a foot of bull's horn under the skin of a man's leg. Although these guys are obviously being hammered by their own stupidity, there is nothing graphic about it.

Okay then. :rolleyes:

Here, let's lighten the mood:

edit: hotlinked picture removed.
 
Last edited:
Yea, I've seen that picture. It is pretty nasty :sick:
 
Not taking sides Omnis but your picture of the bull was really quite gory.
 
Not taking sides Omnis but your picture of the bull was really quite gory.

Yeah, it was. And a bullhorn up someone's butt is no better.

Anyway, let's drop it, please. Forget I said anything.
 
Speaking of bullhorns, I'd hate to hear how loud this sucker is:

Bullhorn%20(Big).jpg


Is anyone else picturing the amp from Back to the Future?
 
TB
Speaking of bullhorns, I'd hate to hear how loud this sucker is:

Bullhorn%20(Big).jpg


Is anyone else picturing the amp from Back to the Future?

I should show that to my UF friends. They might recognize it.

It looks like something they'd use to blast announcements across campus.
 
OMNIS :

It looks like something they'd use to blast announcements across campus.

How about around the country ? :lol:
 
derive-while-you-derive.jpg
 
Very good. 👍:lol: Most of them have been, too, especially the yo-yo and this one.
 
OMNIS :

It looks like something they'd use to blast announcements across campus.

How about around the country ? :lol:

Gainesville = UF campus. :lol:
 
Christmas picture barrage:

babyif4.jpg


eggnognb1.jpg


frostypeecq1.gif


poisonft4.jpg


poorfrostyar4.jpg


rabbitqu0.jpg


rudolphjt6.jpg


And two random pictures - Ceiling of a Smokers Lounge:

smokersloungeoe9.jpg


Bathroom floor of a 10th story apartment:

paintedflooroz3.jpg
 
EDIT:NVM IT GOT 404'D

If anyones familiar with the Totino's commercial, and 4chan. It's immensely funny. I cracked when my friend sent it to me over aim.
 
Last edited:
Haha, you can't link directly from 4chan broseph.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back