Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,435 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
nonsense, I wrapped the tags. I'll go host it on imageshack or something then.
 


Friend showed me this off /b/ I think. I grabbed it before it was 404'd.
 


Friend showed me this off /b/ I think. I grabbed it before it was 404'd.

I'll find you a better one =)

1218781641111.jpg
 
Not cool.👎
 
462.jpg


The ultimate Rock Paper Scissors Xtreme!
 
The diagram intentionally overcomplicates things. Each symbol beats the seven logos after it (counterclockwise).
 
The prices for Big Ass Lasers really ate into The Empire's living quarters budget.
 
TB
The prices for Big Ass Lasers really ate into The Empire's living quarters budget.
lol, are they filing for Chapter...7?
 
:lol: That's so bad.
 
If I remember correctly, the kid was found dead. That makes it exceptionally unfunny.
 
Why would you think to run away if your parents took away your Xbox? I'd just take it back if I were the kid, and why take the Xbox away, why not just cancel the Xboxlive. Call of Duty becomes very unfun after online dissapears.
 
If I remember correctly, the kid was found dead. That makes it exceptionally unfunny.

Guess he should've equipped Juggernaut.

Poor kid.
 
The kid actually fell out of a tree as well.
 
Wouldn't that be MGS-esque though?

Maybe he saw that COD5 commercial showing an enemy climbing a tree.
 
Ah I see closing time is the same in UK bars as well.:dopey:
 
That poor poor guy on the right! He looks so sad.
 
At least the poor guy on the far right might me the luckiest of the bunch:sick: He looks so wasted he might not remember anything if it did happen!:yuck:
 
Ah I see closing time is the same in UK bars as well.:dopey:

At closing time : a few beers,and a few shots,a few mixed drinks , maybe it all looks good , until the morning , then you try to chew your arm off to try to get away without waking anybody. :lol::cheers:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back