Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,395 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adobe Licensing System :-P
 

Attachments

  • Catastrophic_thumb.jpg
    Catastrophic_thumb.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 139
A pic I found on the camera when I received my PS3.



(No, it isn't photoshopped)

From,
Chris.
 
Its a motherboard with PCi cards and the works in it.

Basically, its a gingerbread computer.
I thought it was some sort of house. :dunce:


A pic I found on the camera when I received my PS3.



(No, it isn't photoshopped)

From,
Chris.
You posted a pic of yourself in the Funny Pic Thread? Awesome!
 
Yeah... I was wondering about that. lol
 
My Dad said I had the possed look with the red eye, somehow, that is the only pic.

From,
Chris.
 
03nf8.jpg


0slutrw5.jpg


There's a line...haha.
 
That guy is just scary...
 
Rap explained in charts?

image216.jpg

image096.jpg
 
"I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, Mr. Potter did not see it that way ... so he won't be joining us for the rest of this flight. We can go any way you want it. You can either walk wout of here ... or be carried out. But have no illusions, We are in charge. So decide now, each of you. And please remember: we have left nothing to chance."

---

"This time, Harry Potter does not walk off into the sunset with Hermione Granger."
"That was Ginny Weasley, a******!"

---

"Nice suit. Madam Malkins, Diagon Alley. I have two myself. Rumor has it Potter buys his there."

---

"You have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John McClane? Rambo? Samuel L. Jackson?"
 
"I wanted this to be professional, efficient, adult, cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, Mr. Potter did not see it that way ... so he won't be joining us for the rest of this flight. We can go any way you want it. You can either walk wout of here ... or be carried out. But have no illusions, We are in charge. So decide now, each of you. And please remember: we have left nothing to chance."

---

"This time, Harry Potter does not walk off into the sunset with Hermione Granger."
"That was Ginny Weasley, a******!"

---

"Nice suit. Madam Malkins, Diagon Alley. I have two myself. Rumor has it Potter buys his there."

---

"You have me at a loss. You know my name but who are you? Just another American who saw too many movies as a child? Another orphan of a bankrupt culture who thinks he's John McClane? Rambo? Samuel L. Jackson?"

:lol:👍
 
Referencing to Die Hard, the actor who played snape was the terrorist leader.
 
I didnt get any of that.

The actor in the poster is the same actor who plays the bad guy in Die Hard. So, the lines from the Harry Potter movies and Die Hard where mixed up.

Bah! Beaten to the punch.
 
Ah. I don't think I've seen either. Movies bore me.
 
Ah. I don't think I've seen either. Movies bore me.

That is the weirdest thing I have ever heard anyone say.....
 
Maybe he doesnt have the attention span?
 
Right I understand 👍 Sorry.

I love that Snape one, I saw another one abouts goats on a boat :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back