Funny Pic Thread (Episode III: Revenge of the ****)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ceiling_fan
  • 4,972 comments
  • 360,396 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Money can be exchanged for goods and services....

I know Duck posted a thread on some bust that went down in mexico or somewhere on the border. Ton of cash, maybe a thousand pounds
 
200million in cash I in cash I think.
 
lalala.jpg


can anyone explain this?

It's a room with lots of money in it.
 
That was Bush's campaign money.
 
lalala.jpg


can anyone explain this?

I switched to Geico.



... or that could also be a picture of the Chinese treasury's garbage pickup zone. :lol:
 
2173585588_55b0606890_o.jpg


2161752708_fb2eb861e4_o.jpg


2112000779_9bf4245faa_o.jpg


2108490658_263751def8_o.jpg


2100871416_c65153443c_o.jpg


2065446990_a6fbb04966_o.jpg

(not funny, but awesome ;) )

2057490496_177ccd7451_o.jpg


1888632348_84c1c6910f_o.jpg


1820172061_4db1b788cb_o.jpg


1807185793_fbe0589715_o.jpg


1803213729_d6393dcc3b_o.jpg


2056707157_4103ef33b7_o.jpg


1980513968_3f96f26131_o.jpg


1944994777_f3a66f855c_o.jpg


1804163786_9ce7502c89_o.jpg


1786211931_deae0f60c1_o.jpg


1757083048_ababd4d074_o.jpg


1741109092_965463997d_o.jpg


1740256747_53a8688382_o.jpg


1689043123_ff85bf1e90_o.jpg


1571188013_6321e33269_o.jpg
 
Bwahaha :lol: some of those are gold! :lol:!
 
What does the banner above the money say?
 
1396526532_782e7db606_o.jpg
 
:lol: Some very good ones lately! 👍
 
1257695850_47c93e31d8_o.jpg


1202284086_e07180d25f_o.jpg


1065542929_26e44ee8e4_o.jpg


1037321000_087bb64777_o.jpg


1016830014_118cf15f3c_o.jpg


849581647_8bac02d9cf_o.jpg


797767672_b7c51af1f1_o.jpg


543665970_6aa5c0fae4_o.jpg


542017730_bebc1609b2_o.jpg


519486519_495a0564aa_o.jpg


476505687_317a90fbdc_o.jpg


463729506_7c863c3ae5_o.jpg
 









 
nd4spd the second to the last one is pure gold lmao
 
1199756580911.jpg
 

That is NOT funny - That is 2880x900 pixels of Alienware wraparound DLP rear projection awesomeness with a 0.2 response time...

EPIC and 100% WANT - and very very serious business.
 
That is NOT funny - That is 2880x900 pixels of Alienware wraparound DLP rear projection awesomeness with a 0.2 response time...

EPIC and 100% WANT - and very very serious business.

uhhh.... hi, this is life, have we met?
 
uhhh.... hi, this is life, have we met?

Please do explain then, how the coolest monitor, who matches how your vision is scaled, is funny...
 
I'm not arguing if it's funny or not. I don't think it is, in fact. But your comment sounded very nerdy, so I made fun of it.
 
I'm not arguing if it's funny or not. I don't think it is, in fact. But your comment sounded very nerdy, so I made fun of it.
*cough* Video game forum *cough*
 
Who said it's DLP? It's rear-projection, but I don't think it's DLP. I'd like to see an aerial view of it, though. No pictures are showing how deep it goes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back